• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moron gets scammed of money by dealing with iphone6 seller on net

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was thinking of how to refer to this guy that complained he was cheated of his money by an iphone 6 seller on the net and i finally arrived to the term "moron"

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/help-i-have-been-scammed-4907053.html

HELP!!! I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I recently made a deal with user "whychooseus" on carousell for 2 iphone 64gb gold. It was under the listing "Iphone 6 & 6 Plus!!!" for $920.

We corresponded over phone and whatsapp after my first message to the seller. He agreed to sell me 2 Iphone 64GB gold at $1040 each.

The handphone number he used is 83245171.

He said that I needed to pay the full amount first before I collect the phone the next day. I was uncomfortable with full payment first, so he agreed to take a deposit and also sent me a picture of his IC for assurance.

According to the IC picture he sent over
Name: Tung Chun Kian
DOB: 20-05-1985
IC number: S8517166F
Add: 301 Bukit Batok Street 31 #10-13

I made a deposit of $960 for both phone and we agreed to meet at 10pm on 11 Dec 2014 at Bedok Mall.

On 11 Dec 2014 morning, he messaged to say that I need to pay the full amount by 3pm before he can get the phone from his boss due to some change in regulations. He even sent me screenshots of his conversation with someone else to 'prove' there was an incident leading up to a sudden change in policy. However, I did not agree to making full payment and he asked me to go down to Pioneer Mall to meet him right away as his shop is Peter Mobile on Level 2 of Pioneer Mall. I did a google search and found that there was no Peter Mobile in Pioneer Mall, so I asked him. He called me to explain his situation and I insisted that any issue he had with his boss/colleagues/shop should not affect our agreement that we had prior to this change and that our deal should go on as per our agreement. He agreed.

Later on in the evening at about 530pm, I messaged him to confirm our meeting, he responded positively. At 940pm, I messaged him to inform him that I had reached Bedok Mall, he replied to say he was on his way.

At 955pm, I checked my whatsapp once again and realised that he had blocked me. I immediately called him up 4 times, but no one picked up. I sent an SMS and there was also no reply. I waited till past 1030pm for a response or call back, but nothing, so I left.

Really stupid of me, but it's too late. Anyone can help provide any information which can help me find the scammer? I have reported him to the police and an investigation officer has been assigned to my case. I've given my statement but it seems the bank will take some time to get back with his particulars before he can be arrested.

In the meantime, he is still out scamming others and I know this because I got a couple of friends to message him pretending to buy the phone too. He even sent a 'selfie' of himself to one of them to prove the IC belonged to him and sent 'his manager's IC. However, when asked to take a selfie of him holding his IC, he MIA! And when another friend stopped replying him after a while, he actually threatened to report my friend to the police cos he said that taking other people's IC is a sensitive thing!!

Anyway, his so-called manager's details are

Name: Phua Chee Hui
DOB: 13/12/1970 (hey it is his birthday today!)
IC: S7045468H
Add:126D Edgedale Plains #07-318

Bank acct number he uses
UOB: 362-378-481-7
POSB: 153-449-155

To see his pics, pls copy the URL and paste into browser as I am not allowed to post images yet!

His IC pic: i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah83/bornonmonday/photo1_zps4fc66ec9.jpg

'Manager's IC pic: i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah83/bornonmonday/photo5_zps678cec5f.jpg

Convo with SELFIE: i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah83/bornonmonday/photo2_zps67ab79c2.jpg

Convo 2: i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah83/bornonmonday/photo3_zps322bb569.jpg

Convo 3: i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah83/bornonmonday/photo4_zps8af8487d.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you need to put a deposit for one-on-one personal trades? :confused:

一手交钱,一手交货

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

一手交钱,一手交货

yeah i saw a guy selling shoes on Carousell indicating - only for buyers who is willing to wait for 2 weeks for goods to be received. But must meet him at bt batok to hand in $ first.

Seems like is the same guy.

Moron who is willing to transact with him must be the 60% LOL

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was thinking of how to refer to this guy that complained he was cheated of his money by an iphone 6 seller on the net and i finally arrived to the term "moron"

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/help-i-have-been-scammed-4907053.html

HELP!!! I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

I recently made a deal with user "whychooseus" on carousell for 2 iphone 64gb gold. It was under the listing "Iphone 6 & 6 Plus!!!" for $920.

We corresponded over phone and whatsapp after my first message to the seller. He agreed to sell me 2 Iphone 64GB gold at $1040 each.

Obviously this guy did not watch CrimeWatch.

I advocate everyone should watch CrimeWatch to learn not to fall into such scams!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

一手交钱,一手交货

there's a penilety for early withdrawals if deposits are inadequate in one-on-one personal trades of bodily fluid. the penalty usually leads to lobang leaving for another prick.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb moron....Why should the police waste time on this? He should ask his mum to help get his money back

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i saw a guy selling shoes on Carousell indicating - only for buyers who is willing to wait for 2 weeks for goods to be received. But must meet him at bt batok to hand in $ first.

Seems like is the same guy.

Moron who is willing to transact with him must be the 60% LOL

spend another $500 get pple to set up him and dump him down the 12th floor. oops i mean in arnie's word.. let him go

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The guy is a fucking idiot. He deserves to be scammed 10 times over. :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
why do u need to buy handphone over the net?
just walk into apple shop, buy.
or go telco, buy.

even if i need to buy one without contract, i will go to Mobile Square at Far East Plaza.... they are reputable and do not cheat you. http://www.mobilesquare.com.sg/