• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese ingenuity

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who says the Chinese are good for nothing except copying and cheating? It is thoroughly disproved here.

container.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only retards and ang moh asslickers in this forum say Chinese are only good for nothing except copying and cheating.

The rest of the world and nearly everyone else know this is totally NOT true. Your Chinese parents are a good example. Are you
saying they're good for nothing except copying and cheating? If you think so, then you better go and die now.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should travel more often and visit any university sure can find cina doing degrees masters and phd researchers.

Please move out of your small confinement and narrow minded views!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only retards and ang moh asslickers in this forum say Chinese are only good for nothing except copying and cheating.

The rest of the world and nearly everyone else know this is totally NOT true. Your Chinese parents are a good example. Are you
saying they're good for nothing except copying and cheating? If you think so, then you better go and die now.

There's a difference between Prc chinks and sinkie Chinese....
Dun try to mix them up like vile pappies....
Unless you trying to tell us your parents are tiongs.....so that makes you a chow tiong too

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a difference between Prc chinks and sinkie Chinese....
Dun try to mix them up like vile pappies....
Unless you trying to tell us your parents are tiongs.....so that makes you a chow tiong too

Use your fuckless brain can or not? The genes tell the story, not your gong chee bye say this, say that.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is american style chinese food u idiot.

and even if its invented by chinese are u saying we are retards that can only come up with a container for holding chow mein that unfolds into a plate?thats chinese ingenuity?

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang mohs are better than the chinks and sinkies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're Chinese and you bash Chinese then you're suffering from dissociative disorder. An exmple would be spgs for example they think they are Ang moh all cos they got fucked by ang MOHs. It's retarded but it permeates all sectors of society like English educated Chinese think they aren't really Chinese for example. Racially aware Chinese wouldn't act like this. Bashing the entire race even your own family using an excuse of some bad hat Chinese becoming Chinese dogs aka Chinese uncle toms. Chinese haters like syed putra and other races love these Chinese dogs cos they will be licking their asses and wagging their tails at any non Chinese and fighting their own race double win for Chinese haters

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're Chinese and you bash Chinese then you're suffering from dissociative disorder. An exmple would be spgs for example they think they are Ang moh all cos they got fucked by ang MOHs. It's retarded but it permeates all sectors of society like English educated Chinese think they aren't really Chinese for example. Racially aware Chinese wouldn't act like this. Bashing the entire race even your own family using an excuse of some bad hat Chinese becoming Chinese dogs aka Chinese uncle toms. Chinese haters like syed putra and other races love these Chinese dogs cos they will be licking their asses and wagging their tails at any non Chinese and fighting their own race double win for Chinese haters

A chink will always look chink to the chao ang moh, ah neh, m&d or blackie same work the other way to all other race, you can't tell where chao ang moh, ah neh, m&d or blackie or chink , are from they all look the same on their skin color, does that make me a racist , you can immigrate to other countries or born there, to each of us all look sama sama.

Until you tell them ooooi I born in US, Canada, Europe or south America countries, people will still look at you the color of your skin you are born with, Chinese American, indian American, Malay American and so on, would that make you better even if you are born in US, people will still look at you as chink, chao ang moh, ah neh or m&d, your skin color will not change no matter where you go or from.

Just enjoy your life time to go you go, make friend if you can, if not just leave other alone, people will always find something to insult you, you can never stop racisim, be happy and don't worry.....:biggrin:...me just like to bash chao bow leg jap and pinoy......:biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A chink will always look chink to the chao ang moh, ah neh, m&d or blackie same work the other way to all other race, you can't tell where chao ang moh, ah neh, m&d or blackie or chink , are from they all look the same on their skin color, does that make me a racist , you can immigrate to other countries or born there, to each of us all look sama sama.

Until you tell them ooooi I born in US, Canada, Europe or south America countries, people will still look at you the color of your skin you are born with, Chinese American, indian American, Malay American and so on.

Just enjoy your life time to go you go, make friend if you can, if not just leave other alone, people will always find something to insult you, you can never stop racisim, be happy and don't worry.....:biggrin:...me just like to bash chao bow leg jap and pinoy......:biggrin:

chuck nothing about that but you know you need to teach chinese dogs on how the world works. Lots of chinese dogs just simply hate their own race and praise any non chinese race when it isn't true at all.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
chuck nothing about that but you know you need to teach chinese dogs on how the world works. Lots of chinese dogs just simply hate their own race and praise any non chinese race when it isn't true at all.

What did i say? More proof in the thread this Jah is a nigger pretending to be a chinese supremacist.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Traveled all over China for a long long time, even lived there for a year, never seen such food packaging before.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Traveled all over China for a long long time, even lived there for a year, never seen such food packaging before.

you will also not find fortune cookies in china. it is an american invention, and they are given out with the bill at chinese restaurants in america.

image.jpg

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS these are misfortune cookies to me.....everytime they say something good the opposite happens later....so I have stopped going to Chinese restaurants. I go to ah neh ones these days.

you will also not find fortune cookies in china. it is an american invention, and they are given out with the bill at chinese restaurants in america.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS these are misfortune cookies to me.....everytime they say something good the opposite happens later....so I have stopped going to Chinese restaurants. I go to ah neh ones these days.

"the memory of bad quality lasts longer than the shock of high prices." :o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did i say? More proof in the thread this Jah is a nigger pretending to be a chinese supremacist.

? Scroobal where's the proof? Can show me?

It's a pity you just log in with this nick and it's also surprising all your other clones stopped posting at once.

Anyway you are a well known chinese dog who loves to twist and turn things around just to support a non chinese especially m&d lays and arabs i heard. I really envy them for having such a nice chinese dog to support them like that.