• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong man moves to Ukraine - marries chiobu and becomes successful businessman

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Story of Hebei man who found success, beautiful wife in Ukraine makes waves online

hebeiman-marryUkrainianwife-1.jpg

Mei Aisi poses with his wife and daughter.

The story of a Hebei man who started his own business and married a beautiful woman in Ukraine has lit up Chinese social media sites, where netizens have expressed envy over the man who came from humble beginnings and ended up livin' the dream in a foreign country.

hebeiman-marryUkrainianwife-2.jpg

Mei and his daughter.

Mei Aicai is from Chengde, Hebei province. He never performed particularly well in school and scored only 320 in his gaokao exam 12 years ago.

hebeiman-marryUkrainianwife-4.jpg

Although Mei knew nothing about Ukraine (he thought it was in Africa), he decided to move to Kharkov for a higher degree, Tencent News reports.

hebeiman-marryUkrainianwife-6.jpg

”Before I left the country, I went to Shijiazhuang and learned Russian for a month, but ultimately only learned 'hello, I want water'. When I got on the plane, I was really nervous, not knowing what would be waiting for me in an unknown country,” Mei said.

Upon his arrival, he took a preparatory course at the local university, and because he didn’t speak the language, encountered a number of obstacles in his first few months there, according to Lollipop.sg.

Mei's parents are average, working-class people. He sought education in Ukraine mainly because the cost of education is similar to China.

“Only after going out in the world did I slowly understand my parents’ hardships. For the first two years, the things I ate the most were potatoes and cabbage, as these two things are the cheapest in Ukraine," he said.

After graduating from his 1-year preparatory course, Mei attended the Kharkov Academy of Fine Arts, where he was the only person who couldn't draw. During his first semester, he skipped class a lot and spent most of his time playing video games or playing ping-pong at the gym. Through ping-pong, he started making Ukrainian friends and met his future-wife. Mei and the 17-year-old woman, who was still in high school, eventually wed and she took the name Mei Dasha.

”She may be young but her views are very mature. At school, she is a good student with excellent grades and at home, she is a good wife, keeping our home neat and tidy, doing the laundry and cooking," Mei said.

With her encouragement, he quit his job as an animator and started his own business. He now runs a company involved in the importing and exporting of equipment, oil and grain. He recently purchased 3,000 square meters of land, where he's building a villa.

hebeiman-marryUkrainianwife-5.jpg

Mei's house.

"Some people think I am very successful, but I feel my greatest happiness comes from my family. I come home everyday on time to eat with my wife, and afterward we go for a walk. I feel this kind of life is very happy.” Mei said.

hebeiman-marryUkrainianwife-7.jpg

Mei's wife and her classmates celebrate their high school graduation.

Tens of thousands of web users went on forums to discuss Mei's success story, many of them jokingly remarking that they want to go to Ukraine as soon as possible.

One user named 不离不弃 wrote: "I'm hopeless here in China. He purchased 3,000 square meters of land for a villa and he married such a beautiful wife."

"He said Ukrainian girls marry less for money and more for love," user 十年 wrote, simply repeating Mei's words.

Another remarked: "No matter if you are a ‘super scholar‘, the way to success is through EQ [emotional intelligence]. Mr. Mei is a man of knowledge, even if he didn't achieve high scores in the gaokao. Mr. Mei's EQ is probably higher than his IQ. Not everyone can be as lucky as him. I wish good luck to him, his beautiful wife and their lovely baby. "

Not everyone was as optimistic, including web user Zoutaizao, who said, “First, he has the ability, which is the essential premise. Otherwise, in a foreign country, as far as I’m concerned, a loser is still a loser.”

By Lucy Liu

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's very very true, when you are successful, flick your fingers, you get wide selection of girls for your pick...:o

If you're successful, you can get chio bus anywhere in the world.

We seem to be getting 3rd rate Tiongs, Ah Nehs & Chow Ang Mos.

ecvxuzs

Alfrescian
Loyal
So hot and good are Russian girls aka angmohs. Tiongs are only hot but their attitude are fuck up. Ooops :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happiness comes from family even for a succesful biz man like him.

Angmos marry for love than for money.

Two important lessons in life.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of these Tiongs in Ukraine do material science study in collaboration with University are work for defence industry.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sswwwweeeeeeee, booking my flight to Ukraine right nao.

Just a couple of weeks ago my colleague from northern China said Chinese men are actually hot items right now for Russian/Ukraine women because Chinese men are more pro family and good providers.

I replied to him that Ruskie women are ugly. Fuck! How wrong I am!!! :eek: Look at this .....

Chinese-Mans-Life-with-Beautiful-Ukrainian-Wife-Envied-09-600x1065.jpg

I could eat her pussy for breakfast lunch and dinner!!!!!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happiness comes from family even for a succesful biz man like him.

Angmos marry for love than for money.

Two important lessons in life.

Two important lessons for you twit
Most but not all girls are gold diggers
Does not matter white yellow or brown
Experiment same results everywhere

[video=youtube;VglD8xIm5Yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VglD8xIm5Yk[/video]

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a couple of weeks ago my colleague from northern China said Chinese men are actually hot items right now for Russian/Ukraine women because Chinese men are more pro family and good providers.

Not just in Eastern Europe. In the UK, Canada and the US, Chinese guys are seen as stable providers who are less likely to drink with the boys and more likely to spend more time with the family on weekends.

Also helps that Asians tend to be in the professions and have higher incomes than the national average

Last edited: