• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Happened To Cecilia Sue and Ong Su Ying?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got chee-bye doesn't mean united ok ? We guys have lan-jiao we also can buay song each other what....:biggrin:

you made a good point.

it's common causes, common beliefs and common values that unite people.

same gender does not mean that we will agree with each other.

But I have nothing against Cecilia or Su Ying.

I just don't wish to see Teng got to eat her, twist the law and get away with it

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is CPIB or SPF pursuing Cecilia's case for perjury?

Is CPIB letting Su Ying off the hook?

is our Sg garment going to deal with that m&d sergeant

who killed that kovan papa and son or gg to follow our

boleh land case re that Mongolian woman

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is our Sg garment going to deal with that m&d sergeant

who killed that kovan papa and son or gg to follow our

boleh land case re that Mongolian woman

pap is quiet on that

pap is also quiet on what happened to the five toa payoh heroes who risked their lives to publicly scold PAP from HDB's rooftop. that shows the deep anger some teenagers have for the pap. the pap ought to self reflect why this is happening

jw5

Loyal
That's because the lanjiaos get in each other's way especially when they are pointing at the same woman. :biggrin:

Got chee-bye doesn't mean united ok ? We guys have lan-jiao we also can buay song each other what....:biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is me I will definately requested her to demo on me to see the real effect.

hahaha...Teng Khee Fatt must have heard all the sordid happenings given in detailed descriptions to NBG by Cecilia. Did the vivid details trigger his desires for Cecilia?

His behaviour and awe for Cecilia during the trial deserve some investigation

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting man! how you know teng eat her, you have heard story, please share with us mah!! so sell fish.

you made a good point.

it's common causes, common beliefs and common values that unite people.

same gender does not mean that we will agree with each other.

But I have nothing against Cecilia or Su Ying.

I just don't wish to see Teng got to eat her, twist the law and get away with it

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that is me I will definately requested her to demo on me to see the real effect.

We do not know what Teng did during the investigations but during NBG's Court trial Teng did make a fool of himself by publicly going gaga over Cecilia.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually I dun blame Teng go gaga over Cecelia

she is so delicious

I will be more worried if Teng din feel anything about Cecelia