• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the Race: Lovesick Man Kneels In Snow.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breakin' up is hard to do.

Lovesick man kneels in snow for hours trying to get girl's attention in freezing Changchun

AD65NHHR00AP0001.jpg

In a rather sad scene yesterday morning, a man was seen kneeling down in the snow for hours outside of a building in Changchun.

A man surnamed Zhang said he spotted the young man kneeling in the snow outside of his apartment complex around 9:00 a.m. He figured the man had gotten into an argument with his girlfriend and carried on with his errands, but when he came back an hour later, the man was still kneeling in the same spot.

900x600_AD65NI2D00AP0001.jpg

In the span of an hour, snow has blanketed the young man’s feet. With no trace of footprints nearby, it was evident that he'd been kneeling the entire time. While the snow came down harder, the young man didn’t bother to brush it off. Instead, he kneeled still and stared into the window above.

Zhang stepped forward to ask the man why he was there and if he was in need of help, but the kneeling man ignored Zhang completely.

900x600_AD65NIM000AP0001.jpg

Around 11:00 a.m., reporters arrived at the community area where the man was still kneeling. They tried to see which apartment or which person he was staring at, but couldn't see anyone in the windows. The man’s hands were turning purple. The reporters walked near him and offered help but were also met with silence, until they tried to pull him up from the snow, when he shouted: “I don’t need you guys to tell me what to do, you won’t be able to help me.”

An elderly lady, surnamed Huang, told reporters that she has been a resident here for over 20 years and is familiar with the neighbors, but didn't recognize the kneeling man.

900x600_AD65NI7K00AP0001.jpg

She approached him and said: “You cannot continue to kneel, come have a seat in my home and tell me about your heartaches, maybe I can help you.” The young man finally stood up with the help of Huang and burst into tears.

After getting up, the man said nothing and took off. Reporters chased him but were told to go away. He was last spotted getting into a car, the driver of which claimed to be his sister. She explained that he was hoping to meet his girlfriend after the couple had a quarrel.

Not many web users seemed to show any sympathy for this man.

One netizen wrote, "You kneel down in snow. She's probably sleeping in her warm bed. Do you think it's worth of it?"

Another user remarked that it was a needy and superficial relationship. "If the love between you two ended, why ask for it continue?"

Others encouraged the man to stand up and work harder to be a better man.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he had cone to singapore and kneeled in front of a hdb flat, many of our women will be eager to meet him.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Copied this comment from somewhere else in cyberspace:

李村长 [网易湖北省孝感市网友]: 2014-12-11 10:11:11 发表

傻子,一看你就是个没出息的东西,枉为男人!时下有句话:‘’有钱就任性‘’!如果你有钱、有能耐恐怕现在跪着地不是你而是她!

赶紧站起来,掸去身上的积雪,努力去工作吧!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have mercy and pity for such people who valued relationships! Even the heavens cries with him by shedding tears.