• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP sends offensive message to those celebrating Christmas...... hahaha

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B4lHSADCcAM799T.jpg

"Marry Christmas" from this PAP MP

Must have used Ah Tiong cheap labour to produce this silly poster.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
B4lHSADCcAM799T.jpg

"Marry Christmas" from this PAP MP

Must have used Ah Tiong cheap labour to produce this silly poster.

This is why the PAP is going downhill. So many underlings would have been involved but nobody gives a damn. Too busy counting their bonus.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is why the PAP is going downhill. So many underlings would have been involved but nobody gives a damn. Too busy counting their bonus.

It has nothing to do with not giving a damn. In order to spot a mistake, you first have to know that it is one.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
First World Country?
First World Government?

First World my Lanjiao!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
First World Country?
First World Government?

First World my Lanjiao!

Aiyoh.... PAP is Firstworld in outsourcing mah... contractor anyhow hamtam...town council officers lazy never check...banglas hang the banner also dunno...

First World Government.... whahahahaha :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
First World Country?
First World Government?

First World my Lanjiao!

This problem isn't recent. English in Singapore started going downhill in the Mid 70s and has been declining steadily since.

It messed up my English too. I had to leave the country in order to get away from it all.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This problem isn't recent. English in Singapore started going downhill in the Mid 70s and has been declining steadily since.

It messed up my English too. I had to leave the country in order to get away from it all.

please tell me why Singapore English started going downhill in the mid 70s? why?
In the mid 60s, Lee Kuan Yew purged all Chinese Chauvanists and this would give lee kuan yew a good chance to improve Singapore English in the 70s.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP first world government and so world highest minister pay.

only the gongkia 60.1% who are receiving third world salary would continue to vote for PAP.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
please tell me why Singapore English started going downhill in the mid 70s? why?
In the mid 60s, Lee Kuan Yew purged all Chinese Chauvanists and this would give lee kuan yew a good chance to improve Singapore English in the 70s.

Probably something to do with the speak Mandarin movement, the decline in the English teaching standards of the Mission schools and rise of SAP schools.