• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Possesion? trywhitt rd 11dec 2014

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014-12-11 19.18.41 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    2014-12-11 19.18.41 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 622

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apprently he is one of the workers fromPRC restaurant at 138. Been at it for over an hour. No one has done anything. I just called the cops at 7.13pm

<tbody>
</tbody>
20+ mins later cops still not here
Maybe when they hear PRC take their time

Cops just called. They were sent to 138 horne rd even tho i said trywhitt road and i even had to spell it for the 999 operator.....just sopke in person to the officer and showed him the photos
dunno how they can be sent to horne road.

i said trywitt road, 138 chinses restuarant. then i spelt it...

then i said jucnction of horne road and trywitt road....

operator needs to be sacked

<tbody>
</tbody>

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apprently he is one of the workers fromPRC restaurant at 138. Been at it for over an hour. No one has done anything. I just called the cops at 7.13pm

<tbody>
</tbody>
20+ mins later cops still not here
Maybe when they hear PRC take their time

Cops just called. They were sent to 138 horne rd even tho i said trywhitt road and i even had to spell it for the 999 operator.....just sopke in person to the officer and showed him the photos
dunno how they can be sent to horne road.

i said trywitt road, 138 chinses restuarant. then i spelt it...

then i said jucnction of horne road and trywitt road....

operator needs to be sacked

<tbody>
</tbody>

there's no "trywhitt" road on the map. it's tyrwhitt. no wonder operator cannot find it. :*:

image.jpg

Last edited: