• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shut the fark up, bloody son of Wong Kan Seng

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ho Ching has 2 brothers and a sister.
Ho Sing one of the brother is deadwood in some GLC.
Ho Peng the sis is in MOE and married to Heng Chee How.
One bro still unaccounted for....that said I dun think is Ho peng kee too.

I don't think Ho Peng Kee is related to Ho Jinx.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wong Cunt Seng's son was working in Botak Wee's bank.
Don't think F-face Lawrence Wong is his son.

Yes, agreed. But having said that, Wong Cunt Stink has 2 sons. And LAwrence Wong was born when Cunt Stink was 26 years old. So, in theory, he is old enough and maybe of the right age to be the son. But I don't think so. Cunt Stink married Ruth Lee, the niece of Old Fart and first cousin of Gay Loong. So, Cunt Stink is the cousin in law of Gay Loong. In other words, untouchable. Got conflict or not?

Gay Loong Father was Minister Mental and Chair of GIC
Wife is CEO of Temasick
Brother is high ranking GLC exec
Cousin in law was MHA Minister Wong Cunt Stink
many more too much to mention

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckface Lawrence Wong is not son of cuntface WKS la.....
They can attempt to coverup a host of connections/relationships within the incestous Leegime.....but they won't try to bury such a high profile father son relationship.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Ching has 2 brothers and a sister.
Ho Sing one of the brother is deadwood in some GLC.
Ho Peng the sis is in MOE and married to Heng Chee How.
One bro still unaccounted for....that said I dun think is Ho peng kee too.

Heng Chee How was a nice guy back when he was in the police FARCE................looks like also sold his soul long ago liao.......

funny how he Pinky's bro-in-law but fallen out of favour

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Ho Peng the sis is in MOE and married to Heng Chee How. .....

Ho Peng is unmarried ; Heng Chee How's wife is Goh Soon Poh a very senior civil servant.

Many years ago when I was working in a govt ministry, she was a director in one of the divisions there.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much as I dislike Lawrence Wong and Wong Kan Seng, they are not son and father. No relations. And also Ho Peng Kee is not the brother of Ho Ching. No relations either. People got confused because Ho Ching has a sister by the name of Ho Peng. In any case, Whore Jinx siblings all have 2 names only.

guess if her parents were to give birth to 2 more kids

sure they will name the 2

Ho Pu
&
Ho Kan

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think so.
Her brothers are Ho Sing and Ho Sheng.

i believe is the pesky Ho Shin

housefly.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shameless oppies always like to tell lies? Lying can win you more votes?

1174998_900974596610551_926208231387538823_n.jpg

Lawrence Wong
Page Liked · 2 hrs · Edited ·

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

My dad was not as involved as my mom in raising the children. But he has impacted my life in many ways. He introduced me to music and the guitar. He got me involved in sports from young. He has always been a stickler for good English. He used to pick up grammatical errors in my school essays. Later when he retired from work and had more free time, he would attend company AGMs, and speak up whenever he spotted mistakes in their annual reports!

It's sometimes easy for us to take our fathers for granted. I was reminded of this when my dad had a heart attack last year and required a quadruple bypass surgery. For a while, we thought we might lose him. Fortunately, he has since recovered, although he remains quite frail. So on this Father's Day, I will be spending more time with him, to appreciate and treasure the moments we have together. I hope we all do so too and let our Fathers know how much they mean to us. #AppreciateFathers #HappyFathersDay

Photo in 2004 at Harvard graduation ceremony