• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shut the fark up, bloody son of Wong Kan Seng

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lawrencewong.jpg

really?
================

Wong Kan Seng's kid need not prove that he is has the stuff to make a good Minister.

After all, he has the pure unadulterated PAP genes of his daddy.

So why is he making so much noise for? To prove that he can make it on his own without daddy's help?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this mudderfarker is Wong Kanina Seng's son ah ?

no wonder he got that sneaky snake-like look..............I rather trust an Ah Neh than trust him !

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I din know this dog is son of that wong old dog.

he got a stuck up face.

among all pap .i detest him most.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If all the links are true, sinkiepore is really run like a family business/ monarchy.
So much for a democratic sinkiepore.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like his uncle Pinky together with that old fart really take care of his career path way long ago.

Career
Wong began his career as a civil servant at the Ministry of Trade and Industry. He served as the Ministry's Assistant Director (Research and Planning) from 1997 to 1999, as a secretary to Ong Teng Cheong (who was Singapore's first elected President). He then moved to the Ministry of Finance, where he served as Assistant Director (Fiscal Policy) from 1999 to 2001, before becoming the Deputy Director (Budget) and Head of Economic Programmes. In 2004, he moved to the Ministry of Health as the Director of Healthcare Finance.

From 2005 to 2008, Wong served as the Principal Private Secretary to Singapore's Prime Minister, Lee Hsien Loong.

In 2008, Wong became the Chief Executive of Singapore's Energy Market Authority.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one i don't believe. seems her siblings all have single name..and they don't share any semblance.

Ho Ching has 2 brothers and a sister.
Ho Sing one of the brother is deadwood in some GLC.
Ho Peng the sis is in MOE and married to Heng Chee How.
One bro still unaccounted for....that said I dun think is Ho peng kee too.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much as I dislike Lawrence Wong and Wong Kan Seng, they are not son and father. No relations. And also Ho Peng Kee is not the brother of Ho Ching. No relations either. People got confused because Ho Ching has a sister by the name of Ho Peng. In any case, Whore Jinx siblings all have 2 names only.