• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should "Sinkie" become the official term to describe a true blue Singaporean?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What do you think?

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/sinkie-or-singaporean-or-simpler-term.html

Sinkie or Singaporean or a simpler term

When I used the term Sinkie to refer to Singaporean, it was more or a convenience without any negative connotations. Over time the term Sinkie has becoming more meaningful and prophetic. Many Sinkies or Singaporeans are having this sinking feeling and feeling very unease about it.

Many Sinkies would not mind using this term in its most innocent sense. I also notice that some feel very offended by it and get very heated under the collar. They all prefer to be addressed as Singaporeans. I must say that for Sinkies to want to be called Singaporeans is a good thing. There is still pride and identity left in this diminishing specie. Those abroad, some taken up PRs or foreign citizenships, still feel very Singaporean in them. You can take away his citizenship but you cannot take away their Singaporeaness, of having been a Singaporean.

Would Singaporean be a dying breed just like the peranakans? I will henceforth, in due respect to those Singaporeans who just want to be called Singaporeans, to avoid using the term Sinkie. I will have to find a shorter version to type.

There is still hope that the identity of true blue Singaporeans may survive the current crisis it is going through. Only when Singaporeans want to be Singaporeans, to want to maintain this unique identity in us, not some international citizen label or hotel guests that can go any where they like, will this Singaporean identity continue to exist in the form that we know, a kind of special feeling. But it is a losing battle if we are to constantly dilute it with more and more foreigners that are quite different from us. Another 1.6m is going to do more damage not just the characteristics of being a Singaporean, but we will become more like them, another new concoction, another rojak in the making.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will hear the Pinoys, Tiongs and Shit Skin claiming they are now Singaporean. True Blue, will alwiz remembered as Sinkies who hate the Pappies to the core.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Singaporean s should be known as sinkies just like African Americans are known as niggers and aboriginals are known as abos and Maoris are known as uneducated,cheap good shopping,KFC eating horis.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie term can be abolished when sinkie get back their balls and do a courageous street protest to throw out the PAP, despite all the jails, police and ISD bullshit..

You want to be respected as a true blue Singaporean, then pls get back your balls and do things that show balls...

Respect has to be earned and this is the way to earn it...

If you still bend your ass for PAP to screw and turn back to ask PAP with a smile if they are screwing you comfortably, then you are a fucking Sinkie.

GET IT?????.. PATHETIC SINKIES!!!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie term can be abolished when sinkie get back their balls and do a courageous street protest to throw out the PAP, despite all the jails, police and ISD bullshit..

You want to be respected as a true blue Singaporean, then pls get back your balls and do things that show balls...

If you still bend your ass for PAP to screw and turn back to ask PAP with a smile if they are screwing you comfortably, then you are a fucking Sinkie.

What type of balls you want?
Hawker center, food court or restaurant balls?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What type of balls you want?
Hawker center, food court or restaurant balls?

I think he just loves balls,goat balls,dog balls,donkey balls.but some animals have their balls removed or deballed like dogs and sinkies that's why he don't like them.

Which also explains why he like Thai ladyboys because they go to clinics to have their balls removed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies want to be called Singaporeans? then do like Hong kong and Thais...

hong-kong-china-protest.jpg

HK-protest_3058156b.jpg

thailand_protest.jpg

iNYDjqLCXtG4.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he just loves balls,goat balls,dog balls,donkey balls.but some animals have their balls removed or deballed like dogs and sinkies that's why he don't like them.

Which also explains why he like Thai ladyboys because they go to clinics to have their balls removed.
they use the removed balls for brains, yet can't think "straight" unless bending over during business and looking at their customers balls for inspiration at said position.
their balls for brains and "thinking cap" doesn't help them one bit as the only cap they know is your namesake, minus the briefs :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many pathetic sinkie dare to take their own life. Hence I deduced that it is not that sinkie has no balls, they just do not have leadership skills. Sinkie need a leader to lead them to protest on the streets and retrieve their cpfs and jobs. Why it is not happening. I have a small conclusion is that opposition leaders are useless.