• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Population Madness: Liu Thai Ker's 10 million

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
this liu guy have very bad taste

I go shenton way close my eye and anyhow grab a woman

also 10 times better than his ang mo bu

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a chinese wearing a shit skin old shoes :p

Yup i don't know why he married her but hey at least he made a cuckhold out of him.

Change it around suppose she was married to a chinese and kishore had an affair with her people would be cheering about it even more. :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes . what you said is 100% correct. this farker bastard relatives have all run away and settle overseas. even his wife is still holding on to a foreign passport. children all got plan to migrate overseas. His mouth is full of sh!t and only interested in contracts and act as a eunuch for all the property bigwigs. Old man hates him and all those civil servants who have affair or steal other people's wives. Goes to show what moral character he has and how much he can be trusted. blardy snake. one look at his shifty and sneaky eyes and face tells you he is up to no good. Heard even more dirty stories and dealings of his from my very reliable top sources . father also one kind I heard. same like him. no talent as far as his father artistic works goes. his works are useless.

Well if what you say is true, don't you think he might harbour enemity towards the Familee? The enemy of my enemy is my friend, maybe good old Tiger Liu is just giving Loong another kick to the shin to seal his doom in the next GE? I rest my case.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These people are really mean and selfish. Spore is our only home and should not be messed up by such irresponsible people who have foreign passport or have spouse holding foreign passport. They have no right to talk, only people who has no other passport has the right to decide Spore fate!

Openly known that pinky has korean citizenship.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
All fallen dictators need a safe haven to spend the rest of their days with their ill gotten gains and armed bodyguards.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These people are really mean and selfish. Spore is our only home and should not be messed up by such irresponsible people who have foreign passport or have spouse holding foreign passport. They have no right to talk, only people who has no other passport has the right to decide Spore fate!

PAP Dog Liu Thai Ker is pushing for 10m population for self-interest.

He's got a huge stake in Rowsley which is developing about 10,000 units of condominiums and houses right across the Tuas causeway.

Obviously he's hoping for a huge population in Red-Dot so that Rowsley can find buyers for their residential units.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like PAP has ran out of idea on how to grow Singapore's economy thus employ such tactic to keep it growing or going.
If it is so easy, we do not need any brillant people up there to plan for us. It just injection of steroid to keep it going.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The older HDB flats, though boring in design, were at least functional and practical.

Some of the new flats... bomb shelter, LOL! And I hate residences with no open air carparks.

What are bomb shelters for?
I viewed apartments with that and think it's such a waste of space. If really have bombs, possible for a family of 4 to squeeze in boh? And where do they get continued supply of oxygen?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I viewed apartments with that and think it's such a waste of space. If really have bombs, possible for a family of 4 to squeeze in boh? And where do they get continued supply of oxygen?

For kidnappers to hide their captives.:o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's a ventilator shaft high above. Most people use it as a storeroom. A storeroom with a very thick steel door. :rolleyes:

Some scholar at SCDF or HDB must have thought that building a bomb shelter in every HDB flat would be a brilliant idea... and the rest is history.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess who got rid of low-cost housing in Singapore?

December 13th, 2014 | Author: Contributions

Many of you would be interested to know more about this man ‘Liu Thai Ker’, who said, “You should plan for a population of 10 million”.

He was actually promoted in 1976 as Asst CEO to Teh Cheong Wan (the only minister who committed suicide in Singapore). Teh was the CEO then. He left the HDB in 1978 to join the PAP and became the National Development Minister. This enabled Liu to take over as acting CEO (’78) before becoming full CEO in ’79, at the age of 41.

Everybody knows his father Liu Kang was a famous artist in Singapore. Since his father was famous, he got to walk along with many VIPs including PAP people. That was when he started to ‘sing along the same song’, and got into ‘good books’ – medals would be rolling in.

The gist of my story is not all these. This is just some background information of Liu. The last time, if you remember, I wrote about the “low-cost housing disappearing into thin air” – he is the man responsible for it.

Since he likes limelight, I gave him one.

In 1985, he said (see ST report below), “The Housing Board must shake off its image as low-cost, low-service operation because residents are now more sophisticated. We realize that low-quality housing or low-quality services are no longer acceptable to our residents”.

He even confessed that he was sometimes guilty of what he called “the low-cost public housing mentality”.

The ‘low-cost’ term was true, but talking about ‘low-quality’, I can never agree with this. My brothers and sisters had lived in those flats and I know the quality is there (maybe even better than today’s quality). I am just comparing apple to apple and not about the design.

They wanted to remove the term ‘low-cost’ (also explained in previous article), is clearly to allow the market to determine its cost.

I attached this reference for you to judge for yourselves:
http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/12/13/guess-who-got-rid-of-low-cost-housing-in-singapore/

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well if what you say is true, don't you think he might harbour enemity towards the Familee? The enemy of my enemy is my friend, maybe good old Tiger Liu is just giving Loong another kick to the shin to seal his doom in the next GE? I rest my case.
problem is this asshole guy is only interested in money and have no morals(as seen by his philandering ways). Old man does not like him or people with no morals and he was basically kicked out of URA and HDB and all garmen posts and advsories and dierctorships in boards. he would even sell off his wife or mother for 1 cent if there are any takers. the problem is that he makes the 6.9 m figure suddenly seemed very little. actually he has no interests in singapore survival and only interested in money. even his father ran off to perth . even hiis wife hold a foreign passport!!! next he would says 20 million is also possible and needed to survive . so long as he has alot of contracts for the condos and buildings. reals farker asshole like mel haggard said

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
problem is this asshole guy is only interested in money and have no morals(as seen by his philandering ways). Old man does not like him or people with no morals and he was basically kicked out of URA and HDB and all garmen posts and advsories and dierctorships in boards. he would even sell off his wife or mother for 1 cent if there are any takers. the problem is that he makes the 6.9 m figure suddenly seemed very little. actually he has no interests in singapore survival and only interested in money. even his father ran off to perth . even hiis wife hold a foreign passport!!! next he would says 20 million is also possible and needed to survive . so long as he has alot of contracts for the condos and buildings. reals farker asshole like mel haggard said

Enemies, my friend, you pick them off one at a time. No PAP spells the end of an era of mega building and infrastructure projects before Loong bankrupts future governments.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess who got rid of low-cost housing in Singapore?

December 13th, 2014 | Author: Contributions

Many of you would be interested to know more about this man ‘Liu Thai Ker’, who said, “You should plan for a population of 10 million”.

He was actually promoted in 1976 as Asst CEO to Teh Cheong Wan (the only minister who committed suicide in Singapore). Teh was the CEO then. He left the HDB in 1978 to join the PAP and became the National Development Minister. This enabled Liu to take over as acting CEO (’78) before becoming full CEO in ’79, at the age of 41.

Everybody knows his father Liu Kang was a famous artist in Singapore. Since his father was famous, he got to walk along with many VIPs including PAP people. That was when he started to ‘sing along the same song’, and got into ‘good books’ – medals would be rolling in.

The gist of my story is not all these. This is just some background information of Liu. The last time, if you remember, I wrote about the “low-cost housing disappearing into thin air” – he is the man responsible for it.

Since he likes limelight, I gave him one.

In 1985, he said (see ST report below), “The Housing Board must shake off its image as low-cost, low-service operation because residents are now more sophisticated. We realize that low-quality housing or low-quality services are no longer acceptable to our residents”.

He even confessed that he was sometimes guilty of what he called “the low-cost public housing mentality”.

The ‘low-cost’ term was true, but talking about ‘low-quality’, I can never agree with this. My brothers and sisters had lived in those flats and I know the quality is there (maybe even better than today’s quality). I am just comparing apple to apple and not about the design.

They wanted to remove the term ‘low-cost’ (also explained in previous article), is clearly to allow the market to determine its cost.

I attached this reference for you to judge for yourselves:
http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/12/13/guess-who-got-rid-of-low-cost-housing-in-singapore/

unnamed1.png

XXtCC

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's got a huge stake in Rowsley which is developing about 10,000 units of condominiums and houses right across the Tuas causeway.

Obviously he's hoping for a huge population in Red-Dot so that Rowsley can find buyers for their residential units.

It's all about businesses, Sinkies suffer, their problem!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow interest in 10,000 units is alot of motivation, even 1 unit or few units already big motivation haha.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah hor why he didn't decline the gift of citizenship? The prime minister should set a good example not to have dual citizenship.

Also revealed he has London citizenship. There must be other unrevealed ones. It's not just dual, it's multiple.
Gong sinkies place their future in the hands of someone who has made all plans to run road.