• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Accident serangoon road 10dec 2014

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<tbody>
</tbody>

Attachments

• SAM_1559 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    SAM_1559 (FILEminimizer).JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 469

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the above was taken when i first got off the bus

some lady was crossing the road and she said to me "dont take photos"

i said to her : are u plain cloths ?

if u are, this country is going to the dogs

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after taking a few photos, big size guy/cop? on the left said to me "hello hello" which i took to mean he didnt want me to take photos

as i walked off, i said loud enough for him to hear :
LTA and our government have alot to answer for

i was wearing the same green tshirt today.
just doing my civic duty

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think u can figure out from first pic

btw, something wrong, ?post one pic and always repeated

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i think u can figure out from first pic

btw, someone wrong, post one pic and always repeated

Better to use photobucket app like frog and myself. The paste the image link. Easier

The pic function in this forum not user friendly. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time to celebrate

hoo hoo hoora!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VydLR-bdwpU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after taking a few photos, big size guy/cop? on the left said to me "hello hello" which i took to mean he didnt want me to take photos

as i walked off, i said loud enough for him to hear :
LTA and our government have alot to answer for

i was wearing the same green tshirt today.
just doing my civic duty

there's no law stating that you can't take pictures, you should've told both the hello hello guy and the cunt to go get fucked and just concentrate on crowd and traffic kontol - unless you were using their cameras to take the pictures.
oh, since you're a lady, just substitute the word to fook....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there's no law stating that you can't take pictures, you should've told both the hello hello guy and the cunt to go get fucked and just concentrate on crowd and traffic kontol - unless you were using their cameras to take the pictures.
oh, since you're a lady, just substitute the word to fook....
hahaha
will remember next time, in any case there were so many FT workers there alos taking photos with their phones...
the never keena singled out

FOOk FOOk FOOk

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No law against taking pictures but if you broadcast the pictures, then you've to ensure the privacy of innocent by-standers who do not wish to be broadcast.

That's why videos of Youtube will be taken down if a reluctant someone who happens to be shown in the video makes a complaint. Same for documentaries and film or picture that is broadcast. If there is a legit complain from someone or a group captured without their explicit permission, there is an invasion of privacy, even though it is taken in a public place or setting.

But then again, many people are retarded and do not know their own rights, so carry on......take more vids and pics and broadcast them.

By the way, this has nothing to do with copyrights. It has to do with laws governing publication and broadcasting.