• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I will vote Tan Jee Say in the next election! Here's why

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TJS is not a mole. I know the guy. He's sincere about fighting for change.

$60 bil is a lot to the common folk, but is a drop in the ocean compared to the money that the govt has squandered away in ill-advised investments, splurged on defence, or squirrelled away into overseas numbered accounts of the privileged and elite. Not to mention policies siphoning money away from the people, and not giving us back our dues, e.g. the CPF gives the world's lowest return on superannuation funds.

Asymetric ?:confused:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be better if Tan Jee Say pitches this as a government fund to offers grants to new businesses, or the words can be distorted.

SingFirst is doing well with its marketing approach, one of the correct strategies a political party should adopt. Its pro-marketing approach is much on par with the SDP, which used to be the only opposition party focusing on marketing until SingFirst came.

jw5

Loyal
If he or his team takes on the pappies in one-on-one contests in any constituency, I fully suppork his actions for change. :wink:

If he or his team goes primarily for 3 corner fights, I will remind everyone that he was once GCT's principal private secretary. :biggrin:

$60 bil is a lot to the common folk, but is a drop in the ocean compared to the money that the govt has squandered away in ill-advised investments, splurged on defence, or squirrelled away into overseas numbered accounts of the privileged and elite. Not to mention policies siphoning money away from the people, and not giving us back our dues, e.g. the CPF gives the world's lowest return on superannuation funds.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he or his team takes on the pappies in one-on-one contests in any constituency, I fully suppork his actions for change. :wink:

If he or his team goes primarily for 3 corner fights, I will remind everyone that he was once GCT's principal private secretary. :biggrin:

Exactly.. Knn.. A PAP Mole there to disrupt..

jw5

Loyal
Any opposition fellows who take on the pappies in one-on-one contest are good chaps................... :p

Can always sort out the weeds from the grass later. :wink:

Exactly.. Knn.. A PAP Mole there to disrupt..

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am still trying to understand why he stood for PE and was the last to join in the fray, and why NS who spoke for him is no longer the same NS during GE. Really can't blame those who have doubts.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still trying to understand why he stood for PE and was the last to join in the fray, and why NS who spoke for him is no longer the same NS during GE. Really can't blame those who have doubts.

Women, especially young ones, are fickle and emotional bunch incapable of synthesizing contextual and big picture information. No surprise on the flip flop.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Jee Say would have to mega tax all the elites.

TJS has already said that he need not raise taxes. He's gone through the budget with a fine-toothed comb, and is confident that with the right budget cuts and judicious use of the reserves he can fund his program.

Sinkies do no realize that we already have the highest tax burden in the world if you add all the indirect taxes we are paying. There's more than enough money to provide adequate social safety nets, fund core infrastructure (healthcare, education), and provide real stimulus to the SME sector.

We do not need to raise taxes; we merely need to make sure the money goes into the right places, not into the pockets of our ministers and their cronies.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any opposition fellows who take on the pappies in one-on-one contest are good chaps................... :p

Can always sort out the weeds from the grass later. :wink:

Separate wheat from the chaff. There is no reason to harvest weeds or grass, unless it is "one side long one side short."

jw5

Loyal
Don't forget also those who turn up/submit their forms late on nomination day and those who fill up their forms wrongly. :rolleyes::biggrin:

I have serious doubt. i will use the jw5 formula to seek the truth.

straight fight=real oppo fighter

multi-corner esp vs wp=M-O-L-E

jw5

Loyal
Thanks for the clarification, you all-knowing pompous kahch$ng hole. :wink:

Separate wheat from the chaff. There is no reason to harvest weeds or grass, unless it is "one side long one side short."