• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

unfair for british tabloids to call president tony tan a prime minitaure

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly here's the picture of prince william next to lebron james a famous NBA player who is 6'8 or 5cm over 200cm. If you observe the picture william is maybe 1 inch shorter than james? Maybe less? The point is the prince is almost as tall as lebron. Even his wife is rather tall looking like she's over 1.8m. Of course compared to tony tan and his wife they would be midgets but tony tan is shorter than average asians since he is quite an old guy including his wife.

Perspective guys. If you are of average height standing next to a giant would you want to be called a midget? Or rather the giant should be called out.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
doesnt matter the ang mohs are always right,i trust the ang mohs,ang mohs are the bestest.

asians are miniature people.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Hair-Raising Event".... the headline next time, should the prince decide to come to peesai....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old news Jah. You a short nigger?

Kind of odd you had to change the topic to focus it on me. Then again you are screwball the whiny bitch that chased after a cool and well liked forummer who even sam liked cos of your petty jealousy and then got fucked up by sam and had to retire your main nick and post as a clone with little bitchy cat calls. That kind of sucks man. With your scroobal nick at least people did give you some leeway but as mojito even kopic uncle as sinkie fucks you up without a second thought.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point is the prince is almost as tall as lebron.

Almost as tall? You gotta be kiddin'. Look at their shoulders. LeBron is slouching and leaning slightly to the right to accommodate Kate's much shorter height. William is standing straight.

LeBron is at least a good 4 inches taller.

And Yao Ming makes everyone a miniature: