• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need advise on extortion charges

sarig

hello

my fren has been charge under extortion in Singapore which he didn't commit . it was a payment collected due to business transaction which was happened in over seas. the accused ( my fren ) and the complainant both or not Singaporeans. however the money was paid to my fren in Singapore . after some time the complainant has make a police report in Singapore claims that my fren has extorted him.
it was purely a business transaction and my fren has the copy of sms send from the complainant mobile phone also the receipt which was issued to my fren for the business deal.

how ever my fren got arrested and it like been almost like 6 month still the case is not been concluded yet . the current status is my fren was call for a PTC in coming days.

1. business dealing was done in overseas
2. money collected in Singapore by my fren
3. the complainant is a con man where by there r couple of police report made against him in over seas
4. my fren admit to the police that he collected the money for a business repayment
5. my fren admit to the police that he did mention to the complainant that my fren will make a police report if the complainant fail to pay.
6. the complainant insist to pay in Singapore in cash.
7. there is no any messages or threaten email send from my fren to the complainant

This matter is pro longing almost 6 month and my fren who is a foreigner is stranded in Singapore becasue the passport is benn hold . need legal advise here which can help