• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB 'Lowers Cost' by Passing it Back to SGs. FAIR?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, HDB HAPPILY CHANGES ITS POLICIES WITHOUT WARNING AND WE HAVE TO PAY[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
9 Dec 2014 - 6:56pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
I wish to express my unhappiness on the HDB response on our appeal that my wife and I have submitted recently.
The new HDB regulation on the cement flooring screed has made many new home owners feeling disgruntled as HDB no longer provide complimentary cement flooring screed and home owners are require to outsource and bear the costs. This is totally unacceptable as the high quality requirement by HDB on the materials mean higher cost on the flooring screed. Please refer to the link here for more information. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pre-packed-screed-soon/144...
Many home owners who have collected their keys for their units had appeal to HDB, requesting to do the cement flooring screed for them hoping to waive off the hefty cost. Likewise, I have done the same as suggested by my renovation contractor since many of his existing customers have managed to get their appeal granted. My wife has sent the appeal email to a HDB Customer Relations Manager, Miss Chee under the intention to seek their understanding as single income family of four, hoping that they grant our request too.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The HDB Customer Relations Manager replied with a rejection email claiming that the appeal are granted on goodwill basis previously. She actually stated our sales proceed amount in the email (Does she even have the authority to dig out our sales proceed record from the resale unit?) and claim with that amount we are getting from our resale unit, we should have no problem covering the cement flooring screed cost. How can HDB determine the sales proceed as the criteria to grant the appeal on the cement flooring screed costing. Is HDB saying that home owners should only receive a lowly amount from sales proceed then their appeal will be granted? We have already incur paying the resale levy of $40K to HDB out from our cash proceeds for our previous flat. Furthermore, with the new regulation that Cash-over-valuation (COV) figures will no longer be part of the negotiating process for Housing Board (HDB) resale transactions, as buyers and sellers will now have to agree upon a price first before getting an official valuation has greatly affect the home owner cash proceed from their resale unit.
I am in total disappointment that the HDB Customer Relations Manager is using the sum from our cash proceed as a rejection reason to our appeal. Indirectly saying, “you jolly well can afford after getting your cash proceed”.
I still love my country but does our country support us back in return?
I attach the screen shot on the HDB email over here:

Mr Singaporean
TRS Contributor

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are really interested to pass on the cost saving to couple. They should build the most basic structure ans leave it as bare as possible.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are really interested to pass on the cost saving to couple. They should build the most basic structure ans leave it as bare as possible.

Than how can they create Slavery in Sinkiepore for the Dynasty, must up prices to ceiling so that
you hve no choice but to take 25 to 30yrs loan for repayment. NS in Sinkiepore is life long until
ur 6 foot underground.