• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Botched nose job in orchard clinic leaves girl blind in right eye

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

为了在圣诞节给男友惊喜,25岁女郎跑去隆鼻,岂料手术失败,右眼半瞎,紧急送院抢救。男友事后接到整容医生的电话赶到医院,惊见女郎右眼下垂,鼻梁变淤青,令他心疼不已,愤怒地对医生大表不满。事件发生在3日晚上8时许,地点是乌节路的一家整容诊所。

林小姐(25岁,执行员)当天下午致电诊所预约,晚上就到诊所进行鼻梁填充物治疗。

他前天和女友在医院受访时表示,她早在8个月前就已在网上收集资料,这次下定决心去做手术是为了在佳节期间给男朋友惊喜。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The clinic and doctor should be named and shamed, otherwise all clinics in Orchard Road will suffer a drop in business. :wink:

Songkham

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sad whenever I read news like this, feel sad for these people with low self esteem.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her actions spoke louder than words.

From the pic, people can see that she dyed her hair brunette. Also, she went for a nose job because she wanted to look more Western because the fact of the matter is Ang Mohs are the best!!!!!