• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Famous sinkie- jiu hoo old man cheat in Bangkok

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

69岁狮城老汉在曼谷对狮城游客声称被打劫,有人好心借他500元后却石沉大海。

一名狮城女子在面簿说,她12月1日的到曼谷游玩,在曼谷的水门市场(Pratunam)购物时,一名老汉跟她说,他和妻子在曼谷被打劫,需要借钱才可以回到新加坡。

老汉出示他的新加坡护照,并给了女子一个新加坡的联络号码,想跟她借5000泰铢(约201新元)。她觉得老汉可怜,便借给他2000泰铢(约80新元)。

她上周五(5日)回到新加坡时,拨打老汉给她的新加坡号码,但却无法接通。

完整报道,请翻阅8.12.2014《新明日报》。

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

ALERT

I were conned by an old man during my Bangkok on 01 December 2014. When I were shopping at Pratunam Market, the old man approached me and claim that he and his wife got robbed in Bangkok and needed money to go back to Singapore. He show us his passport and give us his Singapore contact number, and wanted to borrow 5000 baht from me. Out of sympathy, we borrow him 2000 baht instead of 5000 baht.

When I returned back to Singapore on Friday, I tried calling the Singapore number which he had given me but the number cannot get through.

I told my friend about this, they told me that they encountered the same issue, and she was conned SGD$500 instead. Apparently, this old man tried to con most of the Singapore Tourists.

Do spread this to your friends and relatives to prevent them from being conned by this person again.. Let's spread these to our fellow Singaporean so that we can stop this person from cheating our money.

The first photo was taken down by me, whereas the second one was taken by my friend. Apparently, this old man is using the same passport to con Tourist.​