• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiu Hu Wanton Mee (small plate) Costs MYR10.60

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GOOD morning brothers and sisters,

This morning I was very hungry as I ate only salad yesterday night.

So i came to International Plaza (Tanjong Pagar) and had Pontian Wanton Mee. All the ingredients from Jiu Hu and all the staffs are from Jiu Hu as well.

The only difference is that it is prepared and sold in Singapore PAP Lee Kuan Yew area.

It is a small plate and they charged me SGD4. Why so expensive? It all boils to expensive rental and taxes imposed by PAP!

fuck pap. Kan Phua PAP Lau chau Chee Bye. Tiu Li Lau Moh Chau Hai.

I will not vote for PAP for sucking our blood money

retardface

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seletar Mall rip off and here also rip off although not so bad. We should have a thread for places that overcharge so whoever feels like it can boycott those places.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
$4 is affordable lah. You are in the city area. Relatively ok liaozzz... why kick up a storm?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$4 is affordable lah. You are in the city area. Relatively ok liaozzz... why kick up a storm?

I am not happy because 99.99% of the ingredients are from Jiu Hu and the only 0.001% is Singapore PAP.
Because of this factor, our wanton mee becomes more expensive.

I dont blame Pontian Wanton Mee as they need to survive.
I Blame PAP.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am not happy because 99.99% of the ingredients are from Jiu Hu and the only 0.001% is Singapore PAP.
Because of this factor, our wanton mee becomes more expensive.

I dont blame Pontian Wanton Mee as they need to survive.
I Blame PAP.

By an extension of your logic, then all foreign workers should be paid peanuts?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not pay peanuts.
u still dont get what i mean.
in economics, when u have all the cheaper materials imported from overseas, citizens shall be able to enjoy this benefit.
however, citizens do not enjoy this benefit because all the cost saving from cheaper oversea materials enjoyed by the government because government is able to impose higher tax and rental.

at the end, we still lan lan, pay expensive prices even though we import a lot of cheap things from oversea.

if you have mental block in the morning, please go and drink kopi :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
not pay peanuts.
u still dont get what i mean.
in economics, when u have all the cheaper materials imported from overseas, citizens shall be able to enjoy this benefit.
however, citizens do not enjoy this benefit because all the cost saving from cheaper oversea materials enjoyed by the government because government is able to impose higher tax and rental.

at the end, we still lan lan, pay expensive prices even though we import a lot of cheap things from oversea.

if you have mental block in the morning, please go and drink kopi :biggrin:

International Plaza? $4? Expensive?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
yes, very expensive, if you look at the size and comparing it with Jiu Hu.
MYR10.60, expensive right?
In Jiu Hu, you can have 7 to 8 pieces of roti prata kosong

I suggest you go Jiu Hu to work in that case.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rental is killing SG!

Rental + GST + Various kind of taxes imposed on PUB bills.

simple example, why PUB water is so expensive?
Mahathir exposed this secret and actually Singapore PAP pays peanut to Malaysia.
why PAP charges us so expensive?

where is the money? Goes to whose pocket?

birdie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you kam lan only think that the worker should be paid peanuts? why not the landloard take lesser, the utilities cheaper and other that are not directly involve in working take less? Seeing all this chee by mouth speak really makes people boiling...