• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meal for 4 at foodcourt costs over $110 (Acceptable?)

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the problem for seletar residents is that the current Mall sits in the land previously occupied by a hawker centre.

u salah liao. that the old seletar hill market which is now the Greenwich mall which also has condo connect to it. this Greenwich mall go atas route.

the current seletar mall is no way near it. It situated at fernvale estate, opposite peh hwa secondary school. hdb estate.

the foodcourt stall really expensive, I order roast meat, char chiew, Cantonese oil chicken and roast duck for 3person only $15 at hougang green coffeeshop. AMK GRC really expensive to live in. must pay premium to live in pinkie's grc.:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
u salah liao. that the old seletar hill market which is now the Greenwich mall which also has condo connect to it. this Greenwich mall go atas route.

the current seletar mall is no way near it. It situated at fernvale estate, opposite peh hwa secondary school. hdb estate.

the foodcourt stall really expensive, I order roast meat, char chiew, Cantonese oil chicken and roast duck for 3person only $15 at hougang green coffeeshop. AMK GRC really expensive to live in. must pay premium to live in pinkie's grc.:biggrin:

Ooops... I apologise unconditionally for my lapse. :*:

However I stand by what I say on abuse of dominance by big enterprises like Fuck Republic on mass market food spaces. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think the problem for seletar residents is that the current Mall sits in the land previously occupied by a hawker centre.

I think Seletar residents should move out to heartlands like Hougang and Buangkok nearby, let those rich people move in.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is peanuts to the million dollars men. Even shitting they can earn ten of thousands of dollars!

Everybody wants to be a millionaire!

[video=youtube;V1CfHWh-Rw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1CfHWh-Rw0[/video]

Last edited:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

many many car parks in shopping centres had been converted to food court/stalls.
what do you think?