• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah to make her acting debut in SG50 film 1965

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was quite disappointed that she left the political scene. this maybe good for her publicity if she returns to politics again. 2016 is not far away...:biggrin:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was quite disappointed that she left the political scene. this maybe good for her publicity if she returns to politics again. 2016 is not far away...:biggrin:

She's a total write off in Politics, all the blunders she made during her few years in NSP and openly admit
all her mistakes.

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a total write off in Politics, all the blunders she made during her few years in NSP and openly admit
all her mistakes.

She still has appeal and may garner even more votes with this extra exposure but her heart is not in it anymore so her popularity may be better served in other causes eg charity , SPCA and the like.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we know why she is in politics. Why she resigned from the NSP. Surprised ?

Also do not be surprised if she is a pap candidate for the next GE. Classic manipulation !!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now we know why she is in politics. Why she resigned from the NSP. Surprised ?

Also do not be surprised if she is a pap candidate for the next GE. Classic manipulation !!

if PAP can get her to join leh..............Knock Out blow for all opposition liao.............