• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peanuts

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peanuts_gang.png

Enjoy your Peanuts Comics Here :smile:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Snoopy, the beagle-philosopher in Peanuts, took what was to my mind the most precise stab at the underlying epistemological problem. "My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"

- From book "The Price of Everything", just google it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either the school holidays are really upon us, or the minions at the PAP60 convention have sprang into action. :wink:

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Snoopy, the beagle-philosopher in Peanuts, took what was to my mind the most precise stab at the underlying epistemological problem. "My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"

- From book "The Price of Everything", just google it

For you, Sir!

20-great-quotes-from-the-peanuts-13-638.jpg