• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless ang moh.

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Moh just joined our business unit last week and complained that nowadays they do not have anymore special allowances /benefits/perks. No more expat package for those joining my company.

This ang moh cant even pronounce Ng and keeps on saying 'Nerg ' so have to teach him slowly how to say. Simple thing cant pronounce, blur in so many things and always bitching. So what value do they add? Make life more stressful for them and us dont you think?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This ang moh cant even pronounce Ng and keeps on saying 'Nerg ' so have to teach him slowly how to say. Simple thing cant pronounce, blur in so many things and always bitching. So what value do they add? Make life more stressful for them and us dont you think?

"Ng" is the most stupid surname on earth. It doesn't have a vowel and can assure you that stupid sinkies can't pronounce 99% of the English language so who are you to criticise.

If the Ang Moh is bitching, it's because of the frustration of having to work with a bunch of sinkies. I know exactly how he feels I used to have to work with sinkies too and I bitched like hell.

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Ng" is the most stupid surname on earth. It doesn't have a vowel and can assure you that stupid sinkies can't pronounce 99% of the English language so who are you to criticise.

If the Ang Moh is bitching, it's because of the frustration of having to work with a bunch of sinkies. I know exactly how he feels I used to have to work with sinkies too and I bitched like hell.

Just two letters and ang moh got difficulty in pronouncing surely does not speak well of them and their capabilities or lack thereof. As to your bitching when you worked with sinkies, it could be that you were the pain and not them.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

If that's the case, why don't just fuck back to where he came from? These fucking angmohs can't find jobs back home and want to complain when they could find a decent job here? Back home the best job they can get is flipping burgers.

My own experience working with angmohs are that they are ill skilled and ill qualified. All they have is a fucking big mouth and talk as if they know everything. It's only the stupid corporations that employ them, locals can do much better job than them.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If that's the case, why don't just fuck back to where he came from? These fucking angmohs can't find jobs back home and want to complain when they could find a decent job here? Back home the best job they can get is flipping burgers.

My own experience working with angmohs are that they are ill skilled and ill qualified. All they have is a fucking big mouth and talk as if they know everything. It's only the stupid corporations that employ them, locals can do much better job than them.

You should be thankful that there are some Ang Mohs who are willing to make the sacrifice to work in Singapore in order to help the country to progress.

If it wasn't for Ang Mohs, we wouldn't have the internet, the PC, the smartphone or the tablet.

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree with your points. Many of them come here to get employment and some form of training but think that they are the experts and doing us a favour by coming.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be thankful that there are some Ang Mohs who are willing to make the sacrifice to work in Singapore in order to help the country to progress.

If it wasn't for Ang Mohs, we wouldn't have the internet, the PC, the smartphone or the tablet.

Boss, those angmohs who invented the internet, PC, smartphone and tablet are NOT those who come here lah. Those that come here are bottom of the barrel type, the lowest of the low.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ang Moh just joined our business unit last week and complained that nowadays they do not have anymore special allowances /benefits/perks. No more expat package for those joining my company.

Seriously, if he feels that the remuneration package is no good, then he shouldn't be taking this job.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joke time.

When you are chasing after a bus at a bus stop, 'Tan'!

When you are at the pub or coffeeshop, 'Lim'!

When you are taking a shit in the toilet, 'Ng'!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Just two letters and ang moh got difficulty in pronouncing surely does not speak well of them and their capabilities or lack thereof. As to your bitching when you worked with sinkies, it could be that you were the pain and not them.

99% of the English language contains words which either contain vowels or consonants which are pronounced as vowels.

Ang Mohs are not used to names which are nothing more than a guttural noise in the throat. It goes against the grain.

They have no problems with the "ng" sound. They use it daily to curse stupid sinkies... eg "You are a fucking twit", "You sinkies spend too much time wanking!" etc

Ang Mohs are the best. That's why I admire them so much.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Boss, those angmohs who invented the internet, PC, smartphone and tablet are NOT those who come here lah. Those that come here are bottom of the barrel type, the lowest of the low.

You have not seen the lowest of the low Ang Mohs. Consider yourself lucky because white trash are the scum of the earth.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who's responsible for screwing up the National Stadium grass again?? Yes, it's an Ang Moh!

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have no problems with the "ng" sound. They use it daily to curse stupid sinkies... eg "You are a fucking twit", "You sinkies spend too much time wanking!" etc

halo sam khor ang moh luan luan tak ka chia saiycling seow ting tong wu vowel ka consonant mah wat tokking u

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Based on my MBA studies, pronouncing the correct name is the least value you could add to the company!