• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u think there was a ghost or a spirit?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whether was it his demised mum's spirit teaching him a lesson.....like spanking him hard on his buttock?

Ahbar, we really need to look into family history whether there has been any child abuse by this late mother. Let me know and I will tell you the next step.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a weird eerie story.....
just attended a pal's late mum's wake on a sunday. the duration of the wake was 4 days. then it would off to the cremation.
my pal was suppose to be on duty round the clock at the wake. instead one mon, he went to work. weird thing happened. he slipped and fell and badly sprained his buttock.
he called and related the accident to me and asked me whether was it his demised mum's spirit teaching him a lesson.....like spanking him hard on his buttock?
whatever it was, i think he should stay put and complete his duty as a filial son and dlligently send off his mum.

:confused::confused::confused:

You make it sound like the spirit got so much time to be petty and has extraordinary power to express it's pettiness. Or I should say sinkieness.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
a weird eerie story.....
just attended a pal's late mum's wake on a sunday. the duration of the wake was 4 days. then it would off to the cremation.
my pal was suppose to be on duty round the clock at the wake. instead one mon, he went to work. weird thing happened. he slipped and fell and badly sprained his buttock.
he called and related the accident to me and asked me whether was it his demised mum's spirit teaching him a lesson.....like spanking him hard on his buttock?
whatever it was, i think he should stay put and complete his duty as a filial son and dlligently send off his mum.

:confused::confused::confused:

Ah bar get help early.
you are going into direction of krafty which is beyond cure

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah bar get help early.
you are going into direction of krafty which is beyond cure

At least ah bar does not flood the forum with 10+ threads a day.

Ask krafty to fuck off and let Bangla fuck his backside. KNNBCCB.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u r not feeling yourself especially on a mon, probably u r "possessed" by a horny spirit of sunday. :biggrin:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least i dun clone to fight others, ralders...:oIo:

Fight? I only flame retards like you.

Stop flooding the forum with so many new threads daily. And even if you want to, at least have the courtesy to reproduce the full article here.

KNS no manners.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the jaded moth that followed leetahsar...

this is real and may sound quite corny....but it's real!

during a funeral wake of leetahsar's beloved auntie, there was a very beautiful jaded moth which was resting on the curtain enclosing the coffin. it remained there until the last day of the wake when LTS's demised auntie was send off to the crematorium.

when we returned to the wake to pack up, the jaded moth was still there. our goon LTS suddenly just went towards the resting moth. guess what this idiot did?

he chanted a dunno what sutra, stretched out his middle finger and to everyone's bewilderment, the moth coyly crawled and rested on his finger!!

the next thing he did was he picked up a discarded mineral water cup, teased the moth into it and took it with him by bus all the way to hortpark where he related that he released it there after another chanting of dunno what sutra.

weird and creepy!!

he actually posted the whole graphics with the moth and the process from the wake to the park where he released the unwilling moth.

he told his holy cousins that it was a manifestation of his demised mum's soul and now it could be fully rested with nature. :*::*::*::eek:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: the jaded moth that followed leetahsar...

this is real and may sound quite corny....but it's real!

during a funeral wake of leetahsar's beloved auntie, there was a very beautiful jaded moth which was resting on the curtain enclosing the coffin. it remained there until the last day of the wake when LTS's demised auntie was send off to the crematorium.

when we returned to the wake to pack up, the jaded moth was still there. our goon LTS suddenly just went towards the resting moth. guess what this idiot did?

he chanted a dunno what sutra, stretched out his middle finger and to everyone's bewilderment, the moth coyly crawled and rested on his finger!!

the next thing he did was he picked up a discarded mineral water cup, teased the moth into it and took it with him by bus all the way to hortpark where he related that he released it there after another chanting of dunno what sutra.

weird and creepy!!

he actually posted the whole graphics with the moth and the process from the wake to the park where he released the unwilling moth.

he told his holy cousins that it was a manifestation of his demised mum's soul and now it could be fully rested with nature. :*::*::*::eek:

Please contact Rev Dr Kong Hee of CHC immediately. It could be a demon!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say ghosts and spirits are more scared of us. Their operation areas are much more restricted. We humans can cause much much damage in so many places and to others.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may want to consult with an expert.
While I was visiting the Katong Shopping Centre I saw a sign with the name "Ghost busters" I think it is the name of one of the businesses there & they get rid of strangers:smile:

However I don't know if he's any good?

Might come in handy when the old fart ups the lorry because he promised to come back :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u would be surprised that are really gifted people who are born with the ability to see, hear and communicate with ghosts. they are called ghosts whisperer.