• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u think there was a ghost or a spirit?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a weird eerie story.....
just attended a pal's late mum's wake on a sunday. the duration of the wake was 4 days. then it would off to the cremation.
my pal was suppose to be on duty round the clock at the wake. instead one mon, he went to work. weird thing happened. he slipped and fell and badly sprained his buttock.
he called and related the accident to me and asked me whether was it his demised mum's spirit teaching him a lesson.....like spanking him hard on his buttock?
whatever it was, i think he should stay put and complete his duty as a filial son and dlligently send off his mum.

:confused::confused::confused:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
when people die, their spirit rises and they can see their body on the ground. whether that spirit can go round causing harm to others have not been recorded.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when people die, their spirit rises and they can see their body on the ground. whether that spirit can go round causing harm to others have not been recorded.

You sure or not ? If is true there will be lots of flying spirits flew from bedok reservoir to Oxley road. So far no familee members been hurt.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there is no ghosts, then many exorcists, tangkees and religious powerhouse would have lost much of their value$.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was once a damn super how lian and bo liao monk who bragged during one religious meeting. he claimed that he sprinkled some holy water into bedok reservoir and henceforth there wasn't another suicide or spectre observed there.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the coincidence was just to uncanny. he was thinking of going to a medium or seance to "communicate" with his dead mum.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such thing as communication with the dead. The dead cannot communicate. I tried it doesn't work. What you heard are probably devils trying to be funny. Those are fallen angels not human.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such thing as communication with the dead. The dead cannot communicate. I tried it doesn't work. What you heard are probably devils trying to be funny. Those are fallen angels not human.

And yes, you are very right. Maybe can add points and power to you.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please consult Rev Dr Kong Hee of CHC immediately. Only he has the holy powers necessary to deal with these ghosts.