• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Timothy Ford has alleged that LEE Kuan Yew embezzled US$30 billion in Singapore stat

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Timothy Ford has alleged that LEE Kuan Yew embezzled US$30 billion in Singapore s

When I heard the speculation that LKY was a billionaire, I thought maybe a single digit billionaire but now I have to revise that to at least a triple digit billionaire or even more:eek:

The Lee family may even be the richest family in the world :eek:
No taxes, access to a nations resources in particular the CPF, 50 years to print money. No wonder the Lee's don't want to give all that up. If the people knew they would want the $$$ back.

Once the Dynasty Fall all hell break loose, you see the Familee asking for asylum in China.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Timothy Ford has alleged that LEE Kuan Yew embezzled US$30 billion in Singapore s

Once the Dynasty Fall all hell break loose, you see the Familee asking for asylum in China.

With Xi Jinping cracking down on corruption, China wouldn't take him in. Only a tinpot dictator from an African banana republic would grant the old fart political asylum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I heard the speculation that LKY was a billionaire, I thought maybe a single digit billionaire but now I have to revise that to at least a triple digit billionaire or even more:eek:

The Lee family may even be the richest family in the world :eek:
No taxes, access to a nations resources in particular the CPF, 50 years to print money. No wonder the Lee's don't want to give all that up. If the people knew they would want the $$$ back.

sure they would want it back but sinkies wouldn't do anything no violence on the streets etc and some sinkies would support the embezzlement too

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not just Black Eagle gold. In the late '60s and early '70s, under-the-table money from Western MNCs was deposited directly into numbered Swiss accounts in exchange for preferential tax rates and OHQ status. Got this from old fart's daddy.

Old fart was already a billionaire by the end of the '70s.

LKY better start suing the bugger otherwise it is the truth.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sure they would want it back but sinkies wouldn't do anything no violence on the streets etc and some sinkies would support the embezzlement too

Don't under estimate the 60%. Some really believe in LKY & when they find out that he's been lying & cheating to them, they will really pissed off.

SaBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Surely you don't believe this sort of drivel.

LKY was never interested in money.

[video=youtube;qMxX-QOV9tI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI&hl=en-GB&gl=SG[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY collaborated with the Japanese during the war?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Not just Black Eagle gold. In the late '60s and early '70s, under-the-table money from Western MNCs was deposited directly into numbered Swiss accounts in exchange for preferential tax rates and OHQ status. Got this from old fart's daddy.

Old fart was already a billionaire by the end of the '70s.

Yes, I do believe this to be true. He was already a billionaire in the 70s, early 80s. Lee and Lee conveyancing on 1 million HDB flats not counting resale is already over $1 billion. However, the 792,000kilos of platinum is far fetch. That's 792 tonnes in 1972. Annual platinum production was less then 100 tons a year back than. He couldn't possibly amass 8 times annual world production by himself.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eagerly waiting for a statement.