• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beauty queen's struggle with hair loss, depression

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
universal loss of hair...............too bad it happened when she was 40..............if happen when she was 20...........no need to shave armpit hair and between the legs liao.........

hubby lucky lah...........pussy no hair like preteen girl............

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
being a woman is really not an easy task, imagine you still have to look good when you age. it's really uphill task, your figure your poise all must be maintained.:o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Attachment, or not knowing how to let go, is the cause of suffering.

[video=youtube;eYeDd8IixT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYeDd8IixT8[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1987 is a long, long .. time ago. Some have lost their hair, others have gained a spare tire, others are not with us anymore,...

So count your lucky stars if you are still around.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Attachment, or not knowing how to let go, is the cause of suffering.

[video=youtube;eYeDd8IixT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYeDd8IixT8[/video]

yes................attachment and resistance to change are the causes of suffering...............

the truth is there's really no one holding on to anything ..............

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
being a woman is really not an easy task, imagine you still have to look good when you age. it's really uphill task, your figure your poise all must be maintained.:o

I think you got it wrong. Its about the men. Men get better as they age and the women starts to falter past 35 to 40. They are trying hard to look good, so their husbands will not look around... They are insecure.