• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ERP and its gantries

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
why the need to charge administrative fee when we pass the gantry with a cash card with insufficient value?!?!

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot la. If ERP operating as your way send bill. Many problem will happen.
Will need more manpower for printing/sending bill so do the equipment.
How about Malaysian car how to bill them?
Actually I hope all ERP will start operating from 7am to 10am and double the current rate. Now road really crowded in morning/evening peak. Even cycling faster than driving.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Cannot la. If ERP operating as your way send bill. Many problem will happen.
Will need more manpower for printing/sending bill so do the equipment.
How about Malaysian car how to bill them?
Actually I hope all ERP will start operating from 7am to 10am and double the current rate. Now road really crowded in morning/evening peak. Even cycling faster than driving.

ain't Ministries opening up more positions in this economic downturn? LTA can open up more positions for people to do all the printing and billing :p:p:p

as of the number of vehicles on the road, i do agree that there's a tad too many cars with just one person sitting in it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
ain't Ministries opening up more positions in this economic downturn? LTA can open up more positions for people to do all the printing and billing :p:p:p

as of the number of vehicles on the road, i do agree that there's a tad too many cars with just one person sitting in it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Forget about printing. Hand write the bills. Create more jobs.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Forget about printing. Hand write the bills. Create more jobs.

and insist on recycled paper for billing, then create the need for the recycling industry too, and not forgetting to mention the folks who goes around collecting used papers! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: