• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apologies to LHL- My account was used by my Nephew without my authorisation

mamadrama

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sorry I used your computer without your prior and express permission uncle Sam and I promise too that it won't happen again. Like you I've come here to this forum to apologise.

I didn't LET him use the account. I forgot to log out and he used it without my permission.

I know that I am responsible that is why I am apologising. I'm not trying to pass the blame to anyone else.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your IP address is not logged. Why worry?

Anyway it was an honest mistake, let's move on.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
you might like to buy some balls from my online store.............closer to elections, price will go up due to overwhelming demand..........

Should be the other way round. You should have an ample supply closer to election what with a lot of sinkie's losing their balls.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm, some 15 years ago (during the soc.culture.singapore days), there were similar issues (though in opposing directions) with Mrs Leong, I recall.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hmm, some 15 years ago (during the soc.culture.singapore days), there were similar issues (though in opposing directions) with Mrs Leong, I recall.

Are you referring to my ex wife Leong S. M. ?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to log out and my nephew used my account to fuck the PAP. My sincere apologies and I promise it won't happen again.

yeah, right!

The next blame will be on your 'niece'.

Any God-son or daughter to take the rap next?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
yeah, right!

The next blame will be on your 'niece'.

Any God-son or daughter to take the rap next?

My systems have been improved and security has been tightened. I would like to assure the PAP that it won't happen again.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My systems have been improved and security has been tightened. I would like to assure the PAP that it won't happen again.

Good good, must quickly do this, you never know how petty this fuckup gay loong is.

jw5

Loyal
Samy Leong is on the right path. He was smart enough to change the moderator from last time that articulate but cunning and overbearing type to now a kind and considerate yet smart type. :o:wink::biggrin:

No one cares about the systems, the correct processes must be in place! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I forgot to log out and my nephew used my account to fuck the PAP. My sincere apologies and I promise it won't happen again.

We are pleased to inform you that Mr Lee has accepted your apology with grace.

Please do not leave your account unattended in the future.

Best Regards,

OTC
PMO