• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apologies to LHL- My account was used by my Nephew without my authorisation

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With an uncle like you, I really doubt your nephew is anti-PAP. Most likely it's the pros you brought home last nite.

jw5

Loyal
Last time he used to be easily impressed by those who are articulate, yet cunning and manipulative.
He has changed his criteria as he grows older and wiser. :wink:

I haven't a clue how Boss decides on the requirements of a moderator :o:o:o

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Last time he used to be easily impressed by those who are articulate, yet cunning and manipulative.
He has changed his criteria as he grows older and wiser. :wink:

I used to give it to whoever volunteered to give it a go. When I ran out of volunteers, I appointed various people. Most declined or gave up after a couple of weeks.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do moderators do here anyway? Everyone swears, everyone slings m&d, everyone fucks each other. Are the moderators here to encourage such behaviour?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What do moderators do here anyway? Everyone swears, everyone slings m&d, everyone fucks each other. Are the moderators here to encourage such behaviour?

It's not a censorship job it's a housekeeping job.

Moderators help delete spam, duplicate posts, merge threads on the same topic, clear moderated messages etc.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a censorship job it's a housekeeping job. Moderators help delete spam, duplicate posts, merge threads on the same topic, clear moderated messages etc.
Can I volunteer then? Looks simple. KIV my application if ever you need anyone.

Songkham

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is funny. Nice to be poking harmlessly at people in authority every now and then.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the nephew who works in Stanchart's remittance department and earns about SGD 4K per month?