• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apologies to LHL- My account was used by my Nephew without my authorisation

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I forgot to log out and my nephew used my account to fuck the PAP. My sincere apologies and I promise it won't happen again.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you are so stupid to let your acc used by your nephew, cheappo excuse. Just too bad you are responsible for the consequences. My stupidity the same, let my IC to good good friend to open Tel Acc. he default payment of $1,900/- but, I have to settle the bill, if no payment this week all my tel services will be terminated. Can ask MPs for a loan to settle this outstanding bills.

I forgot to log out and my nephew used my account to fuck the PAP. My sincere apologies and I promise it won't happen again.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are apologising to the users of this forum for fucking the PAP? Why should they be mad at you (or the violator) for fucking the PAP? Except for a couple, most would be rejoicing! Or are your apologising to the PAP? (They have so much time to come and view Sammyboy forum?) BTW, how old is your nephew?

Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How come you are so stupid to let your acc used by your nephew, cheappo excuse. Just too bad you are responsible for the consequences.

I didn't LET him use the account. I forgot to log out and he used it without my permission.

I know that I am responsible that is why I am apologising. I'm not trying to pass the blame to anyone else.