• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I won't run away, says Msian owner of blacklisted Sim Lim Square shop

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]I won't run away, says owner of blacklisted Sim Lim Square shop[/h]AsiaOneFriday, Dec 05, 2014
[h=2]20141205-wanbao-garychung.jpg[/h]
20141205-wanbao-garychung.jpg

365 12 0 1 0
<!--[h=2]Email[/h]--> [h=2]Print[/h] <!--[h=2]more[/h]-->

SINGAPORE - General manager of mobile phone shop Gadget Terminal at Sim Lim Square claims that customers who faced problems at his shop can look for him to fix the situation.
Mr Gary Chung, 32, told reporters from Lianhe Wanbao that he will not "run away".
<!-- Start Related Links -->
RELATED STORIES

<!-- End Related Links -->
Located on the second level of the mall, Gadget Terminal tops the "blacklist" published by the Consumer's Association of Singapore (Case). A total of 14 complaints were made in the last three months.

Mr Chung spoke to reporters after a one-hour raid on Thursday afternoon, where police officers were seen removing cardboard boxes from his shop.

He said that Gadget Terminal, which has been in operation for over a year, was registered under his wife's name and that he hardly goes to the shop as he lives in Malaysia.
But when he heard about the raid yesterday, Mr Chung said he immediately rushed over from Johor Baru.

He said: "I called Case and they said they have not been able to contact some of the customers that complained.

"Previously, my shop has had very complaints with Case, but in these past three months, the number suddenly grew and I wanted to know how to fix the situation."

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...sted-sim-lim-square-shop#sthash.qDduwEm3.dpuf

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he want to con, con customers in malaysia, why come to singapore and make our reputation bad. ban his whole family from doing business in singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he want to con, con customers in malaysia, why come to singapore and make our reputation bad. ban his whole family from doing business in singapore.

You make it sound as though Sinkieland's reputation super mou tak teng in the first place. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkieland's reputation is shit in the beginning.. The most obvious one is being ball-less.