• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Dogs Like to Lick Their Own Penis?

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
chihuahua-licking-paws.jpg

I have a 10 year old dog (above is not my dog, just a pic showing what my dog does).

He always likes to lick his Penis a few times a day.

Why? Any Vets here? :confused:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Human would like to do that too... Too bad most of us we are unable...:biggrin:

Secondly, they are unable to use their hand like human, therefore they use their tongue...:rolleyes:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know some here like to blow each other, which is worse?:eek::biggrin:

I am asking a serious question u Twit!

If you have nothing to offer, buzz off and stop trying to act smart with your one liner comments:oIo:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a 10 year old dog (above is not my dog, just a pic showing what my dog does).

You do Hokkien? Hm chiak Kao Lan...understand this and you will understand why.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Master don't lick then got to DIY and lick itself lor. So simple also don't understand meh?

You have been neglecting your pet dog.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remembered asking my vet some years back.
its a natural thing for dog to do for hygience reasons.
but if he is doing it very often, it could be due to some inflammation on his penis.