• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Malaysia] - Islamic leaders say football and music are immoral

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam is the ills of the world. It should be in the same category as Nazisim and be banned from the world.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These retards are extremists who probably dont brush their teeth because in the Stone Age got no toothpaste.

Back then, they do not use toilet for their anus after shitting too, they either clean them, with their hands or rub them on the grass, or leaves or......:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think soccer is immoral too and a bloody waste of time,and i like hezbollah music.am i becoming a soldier of islam?

[video=youtube;pdZgkGI5h0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A[/video]

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it is okay to chop off angmos heads and blow up people in public places by screaming allah akbar?

Plus stoning moslem women kena raped by horny moslem men?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Religious scholars say ‘haram’ for Muslims to wear football kits, play guitar, piano, trumpet ...
actuarry hor ... really wonder wat dey put in2 dose religious books ... can make dose burgers bcum so s2pig n retarded ...

一本通书睇到老 ... y dun dey go back n live like wat was stated in their so called religous books? ... throw away their tv, mobile, laptop, wateva 1st la ...

call demselves skolars summor ... dun even haf a blain ...

Last edited: