• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angry Aljunied Resident Confronts Chen Show Mao

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
lianbeng replies: sorry to disappoint u but... :biggrin: i support no-govt "boh cheng hoo" policy lah!

I thought you like this type of politicians? :biggrin:

nikkibenz.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The teochew kia and his bunch of cronies are nothing better than a bunch of 'over promise', zip in management good for nothing type of fellows.

Now if this Chen guy was governing the cuntry, he will tell Ah Tan.." if he not happy with the way WP is running the cuntry, he can MOVE OUT"! LoL

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like spoof

Chen Show Mao is very cordial and never confrontational even when abused.

He is a lot smarter than the ruffian Low Thia Khiang

But he doesn't want to outshine, so take low profile

Agree. CSM is focussing his energy and effort on serving his constituents through the MPS. His reticence in Parliament seems to be a deliberate strategy not to outshine his boss and create unnecessary wariness on LTK's part. How this will pan out in future we do not know yet.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i saw him speak in parliment he was such a disapointment.Mouth open and moving but no words came out! I tot he was going to cry..

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on the PAP's logic, since CSM is in a GRC, if I have no issue with the other 4 WP MPs, then my vote still goes to WP.

jw5

Loyal
At least he realises for now that co-operation within an opposition party and between opposition parties/candidates/activists/commentators is still the way to go for Singapore to become better.

More than you can say for some others whose names (or monikers) I shall not mention here. I wonder if it's a question of basic intelligence. :wink:

Agree. CSM is focussing his energy and effort on serving his constituents through the MPS. His reticence in Parliament seems to be a deliberate strategy not to outshine his boss and create unnecessary wariness on LTK's part. How this will pan out in future we do not know yet.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A new low by a PAP sycophant.

The Real Singapore may be fond of ghost writing, but always about some person or family in dire straits that the government did not help. This PAP sycophant has the audacity to fabricate an encounter with a WP MP. Even TRS or TRE has never gone to the level of saying they have "met" some PAP MP who have told them to "get lost" or "vote me out".

That is why PAP ministers shouldn't emphasize so much about truth and integrity. When it comes to devious political tactics, it is often people from the PAP side who will venture to the rock bottom.

jw5

Loyal
Is this the same concept as "Vote Opposition first, then sort the grass from the weeds later"? :o:wink::biggrin:

吃饱了再来打算。:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Weird smileys turn out to small d's

Last edited: