• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP60 Rally: Next GE Will Be "Deadly Serious ight"

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will this be PM Lee's swan-song?

So low. How to break Saddam Hussein's record? PM Lee deserves a strong mandate. :(

Saddam 'wins 100% of vote'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/2331951.stm

100% is too ludicrous, even from a dictator's viewpoint. even the North Korea Kim Jong Un's regime won just 99.3% of the popular vote. there are still 0.7% very brave North Korean people willing to risk their lives to reject the Kim regime for whatever reasons.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
With their way of running a Nation, either you vote these fuckers out or you die like a boiling frog.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Will this be PM Lee's swan-song?

Where are these 0.7% of people now? :o:eek::biggrin:

100% is too ludicrous, even from a dictator's viewpoint. even the North Korea Kim Jong Un's regime won just 99.3% of the popular vote. there are still 0.7% very brave North Korean people willing to risk their lives to reject the Kim regime for whatever reasons.

jw5

Loyal
Re: My prediction on Aljunied GRC

Yeah, don't even have to "waste" a "heavyweight" ministar if change to SMCs. Can put one of those "grassroots" types in each of the SMCs, cross their fingers and toes and hope for the best. :biggrin:

me think the PAP is sober enough to digest this reality; that their 100% dominance in SG politics is no longer a 'boa chiak' scenario in every GE...

moving down the road, i would for see them removing those GRCs with 50/50 chances and changing them back to SMCs; this is probably their best bet to maintain their parliamentary majority :cool: