• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News : Ice Cream Party will send a team to contest Ang Mo Kio GRC

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird told me that the Ice Cream Party may send a team of suicide squad commandos to contest the Ang Mo Kio GRC at the next General Elections.

images

SingFirst held its' first walkabout at Tanjong Pagar a few weeks back. After peeing at the ward of the Papa, they will now pee at the ward of the Son.

I am not a fan of the Ice Cream Party. But I don't care if the cat is black or white - so long as it can catch the mice, it's ok with me.

I hope sonny will not pee in his pants if he learns Ice Cream Party is coming to his turf........:biggrin::biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ice-cream party are ex-civil servants and only generals can take on the mighty Leegime.

三国演义 is now at the foot of PAP stronghold AMK and TP.

Break these 2 you break the chain of command.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to stop the ice scream party from contesting? By asking them to change the logo at the last minute due to trademarks violations. Many uncles and aunties will be blur blur and ended up voting for the reputable brands!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like the ice cream party. At least TJS is more anti pap than TCB. He will give a bigger headache to pap than wp.

Most likely. SF n DPP will team up to contest the Apa n Anak GRC. They might just pull it off if the work is done now

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wont get seats in Parliament no matter how hard you try!!

Rag tags armies like sand spreading out.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I applaud Ice Cream Party. that is the spirit. 直捣黄龙 ! every opposition party should send a team to contest against LHL AMK. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird told me that the Ice Cream Party may send a team of suicide squad commandos to contest the Ang Mo Kio GRC at the next General Elections.

images

SingFirst held its' first walkabout at Tanjong Pagar a few weeks back. After peeing at the ward of the Papa, they will now pee at the ward of the Son.

I am not a fan of the Ice Cream Party. But I don't care if the cat is black or white - so long as it can catch the mice, it's ok with me.

I hope sonny will not pee in his pants if he learns Ice Cream Party is coming to his turf........:biggrin::biggrin:

not a big golden dragon tell you one meh?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have heard Singaporeans First (SingFirst) promises affordable education for Singaporeans up to University levels.

They also aim to provide a small old age pension of a few hundred dollars for all Singaporeans without need for a means test.

Duration of National Service could be reduced by a few more months.

Savings could be achieved through more prudent govt spending.

Looks like a reasonable deal to me.......

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will destroy them easily during the GE should they choose to stand in AMK GRC

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

images

if so, then 3-corner fight.................so Tan Jee Say is a PAP mole then...........