• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

effective strategy against US special forces - shoot hostage at once on rescue

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Militants now adopt this strategy to prevent Obama's attempts of rescues. Shoot hostage immediately when rescue is attempted. Very effective strategy. Now Obama will face accusation of blotched rescues causing death of hostages.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/06/world/meast/yemen-u-s-hostage-killed/?sr=google_news

Al Qaeda kills American hostage during raid by U.S. forces in Yemen
By Ben Brumfield, CNN
December 6, 2014 -- Updated 1043 GMT (1843 HKT)

American hostage killed in rescue attempt
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula also killed another hostage
Last week, a raid by U.S. and Yemeni special forces freed other hostages
Luke Somers, photojournalist, was captured in September last year
NEW: In a video, he pleaded for his life; his family posted a video asking he be spared
(CNN) -- Al Qaeda militants killed American hostage Luke Somers in Yemen during a raid conducted by U.S. forces to rescue him, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Saturday.
President Barack Obama ordered the raid because "there were compelling reasons to believe Mr. Somers' life was in imminent danger," he said.
During the raid Friday, the militants also killed a second hostage who was not a U.S. citizen.
American hostage pleads for his life
It was the second such attempt by U.S. forces in two weeks.
In the first attempt in November, U.S. and Yemeni special forces outfitted with night visors embarked on the mission about a few miles from a cave where al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula -- or AQAP -- was holding hostages.
A gunbattle ensued, and the special forces killed all seven abductors and freed eight hostages. But the militants had separated Somers and four more hostages from the group and moved them to another location two days before the raid.
This week, al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula released a video threatening to kill Somers and showing the American photojournalist pleading for his life.
A spokesman read a statement saying Somers would meet his inevitable fate if Washington did not meet the terror group's demands. The spokesman did not name the demands but said the U.S. government knew what they were.
They gave U.S. officials three days to comply. That time was due to run out.
Family pleaded for his life
Somers appeared in the AQAP video asking for help and identifying himself.
"My name is Luke Somers. I'm 33 years old. I was born in England, but I carry American citizenship and have lived in America for most of my life," he said.
Somers' brother and mother posted a response video to YouTube in which they pleaded with the militants to spare him.
His brother, Jordan Somers, asked the militants not to fault Somers or his family for the previous rescue attempt.
"He is not responsible for any actions that the U.S. government has taken. Please understand that we had no prior knowledge of the rescue attempt for Luke, and we mean no harm to anyone," Jordan Somers said.
The American hostage was dressed in a nice shirt in the militant video and at least appeared clean and healthy. This did not escape his mother.
Paula Somers thanked them for taking good care of him in the family's response video, but also asked her son be returned to her alive.
"Please show mercy and give us an opportunity to see our Luke again. He is all that we have," she said.
More on detained Americans.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Americans and Jews keep stirring shit in the Middle East and send in troops to occupy lands, and they get upset that the natives are retaliating. :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Americans and Jews keep stirring shit in the Middle East and send in troops to occupy lands, and they get upset that the natives are retaliating. :rolleyes:

Dun be silly. Israel is in middle.east and the arab wants to destroy them.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Americans never learn. Why the hell go to that fucked up place to work in the first place? If want to go to these places, be prepared to be killed. It's wasting of taxpayers monies to sent the troops there to save such idiots.

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
US should do like Israel.
You whack one of mine....I hunt you and your family down and whack them all

No way these days. :smile: :biggrin:

The families of militants are in western world and are citizens of US UK EU etc so unless they throw bombs and missiles at their own cities NY LA London etc. :biggrin:

HAHAHAHA!

Militants are citizens of the west!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what Mossad did in retaliation to 1972 Munich incident :eek:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QU2zsla7ON0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what Mossad did in retaliation to 1972 Munich incident :eek:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QU2zsla7ON0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are many efficiently brutal ways to deal with Jews to out-do them in barbarism. If the anti-jews wants it I can be availiable as warfare planning consultant. Mass capture their children and dump inside snake pits and youtube the video much more interesting than beheading. Jews half cooked brutality they learned partially from their Nazi benefactors only. I can out do Hitler + Stalin by high multiplication factor. I am from the mediaeval time.

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone have to make US SEALS suck a bigger defeat and humiliation a multiple magnitude more painful than Somalia Black Hawk Down suffered by US RANGERS. The best bait would be US hostages for rescue mission. Down as many flights as possible and kill at least half the rescue team including all subsequent rescuses - exactly how the Black Hawk Down story in Somalia. Make sure they have no escape planes. All injured and captured POWs tortured on live web cast. All corpses fed to dogs. Their egoistic arrogance of rescues will be crushed. :wink:

KGB can train and arm a group to bait and fix US SEALS like this.

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
And ISIS is just a mosquito bite on the the global scene.

ISIS is just only an interrim to the fiture ture global dorminance. ISIS is already many time bigger than SG. US Russia PRC will altogether be replaced by something tough brutal and extremely strong. ISIS is the stage of foot steps for getting there.

It will come many orders of magnitude from Hitler the genocide against Jews will be extra monumental. Jews will be drowned by hundred millions inside the Red Sea to Nullify Undo and Punish the lame ass god of Christians. It will be done for very long term and repeatedly. There will be sufficient spiritual power to re-write bible in reversed order.

:wink:
This is about whose god is more powerful and realistic.