• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclist cuts across 4 lanes, rages at driver

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cyclist cuts across 4 lanes, rages at driver

whatsapp

Printer-friendly version

MyPaper | Friday, Dec 5, 2014
To the horror of some motorists, a cyclist cut across four lanes amid the morning rush-hour traffic on Wednesday. He also taunted a female motorist who honked her horn at him. This comes after several incidents of cyclists behaving badly this year.
An accountant, who wanted to be known only as Ms Huang, 35, provided Lianhe Wanbao with video footage from her in-car camera, which caught the cyclist in the act.
The clip shows Ms Huang's car driving along Ophir Road at around 9am. After passing Raffles Hospital, the cyclist in office wear - long-sleeved shirt and pants - is seen riding in front of the car and cutting across four lanes, despite there being other vehicles on the road, reported Wanbao.
Within seconds, the cyclist moves from the leftmost lane to the rightmost lane. On the right lane, the cyclist wobbles at times. To avoid hitting him, a grey car brakes suddenly.
At one point, the clip also shows Ms Huang's car reaching a junction with the cyclist in front and to the right. She sounds her horn to alert the cyclist, who moves to the right to avoid her car, before repeatedly turning back to look at Ms Huang.
After staring at her, he cycles in front of her car and starts shouting, causing Ms Huang to jam on the brakes.
Ms Huang told Wanbao that she initially did not want to react to the cyclist. But after seeing him riding recklessly and very close to her car, she was worried for his safety. So, she decided to sound her horn to alert him.
"But I didn't expect him to be so overbearing. He stared at me and raised his voice to scold me. He was clearly trying to provoke me," she said.
Ms Huang added that when the incident happened, it was during the peak period, so traffic was heavy. The cyclist was "playing with his life" by riding recklessly, she said.
The incident follows other instances of badly behaved cyclists. Wanbao reported in August that a cyclist in Bedok crashed into a 58-year-old woman before telling her: "This is not your grandfather's road."
In February, The Straits Times reported that a Caucasian cyclist was caught on camera taunting and gesturing rudely at a driver along Thomson Road. The video was uploaded on Facebook nine days later and, within a week, police launched an appeal on social media for information on the cyclist to help investigations into a possible traffic offence.
In the same month, Wanbao reported that a Caucasian cyclist got into an argument with a 60-year-old woman in Loyang and later broke her car mirror. The woman reported to the police.
According to the police, there has been a rise in the number of cyclists who break traffic rules. In 2012, there were 1,290 cases, but last year, the figure was 1,407, a 9 per cent increase.
If cyclists ride recklessly or cycle on pedestrian walkways, the police can take action and charge them with breaking traffic rules. They could be fined $20 if found guilty.
[email protected]

Get MyPaper for more stories.
- See more at: http://transport.asiaone.com/news/g...oss-4-lanes-rages-driver#sthash.1XnmIOZn.dpuf

http://transport.asiaone.com/news/general/story/cyclist-cuts-across-4-lanes-rages-driver

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang mohs and their delusions of Tour de France. :rolleyes:

20141205_Cyclist_Wanbao.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chao ang mo can fuck off.
fully agree

there s also a bunch of ang mos who cycle down the right lane of orchard road regualrly... few years already

either tp slepeing or close one eye

these FOOkers give the rest of us a bad name

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite frankly, if some of these ang mohs have a death wish, the motorists can help to fulfill that wish. After all, if it is an accident, it is an honest mistake. Your driver's license may be suspended for a few years, but all is good. :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white poeple know they can screw sinkies anyhow they like and whom they like. This kind of incident will not happen in KL, jakarta. In bangkok, i think some mistreats the prostitutes/bar girls there.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another Neanderthal chow ang mo cyclist. What else is new? Unevolved apes will be unevolved apes.

All it takes is for one ballsy Sinkie to mow down one of these scumbugs and the rest will kwai kwai stick to the side of the road. Bullies are, in the end, cowards.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I hope the Ang Moh cyclists join forces and beat the crap out of as many sinkie motorists as possible.

That'll teach the motorists that they don't own the road.

Ang Mohs are the best. I love the way they stand up for their rights including the right to use public roads.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the Ang Moh cyclists join forces and beat the crap out of as many sinkie motorists as possible.

halo sam khor wu ki eye checkup kwa loh koon boh

Roland posted :
In Spore too., once i witnessed three foreigners .,workers., trying to touch the white woman., but her husband step in and push them.,the three workers turn mad and started hits the white man.,four Singaporeans step in and whack the workers., two run away., one down. the three local.,keep kicking and steps., the white begin kindhearted and push them., away., pity the workers., who touch his wife.,these three Singaporeans., turn around and started whack the white man., who wife was pregrant and with one child.,few years old.,the white face was cover with bloods., his wife shouting., some one help..,help., at East Coast Seafood car park.,i was with my sons., i told them get ready., i step in and talks to the three local., bros.,pity him., let him go., if you kills him., you may go to jails., why take the risk.,? they shouted we help him., and he pushed us.,finally they calm down and walk away..that white really kena whacks like sand bag.,and running around like deer.chasing by the tigers.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/peeping-tom-beaten-death-110105503.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
halo sam khor wu ki eye checkup kwa loh koon boh

Roland posted :
In Spore too., once i witnessed three foreigners .,workers., trying to touch the white woman., but her husband step in and push them.,the three workers turn mad and started hits the white man.,four Singaporeans step in and whack the workers., two run away., one down. the three local.,keep kicking and steps., the white begin kindhearted and push them., away., pity the workers., who touch his wife.,these three Singaporeans., turn around and started whack the white man., who wife was pregrant and with one child.,few years old.,the white face was cover with bloods., his wife shouting., some one help..,help., at East Coast Seafood car park.,i was with my sons., i told them get ready., i step in and talks to the three local., bros.,pity him., let him go., if you kills him., you may go to jails., why take the risk.,? they shouted we help him., and he pushed us.,finally they calm down and walk away..that white really kena whacks like sand bag.,and running around like deer.chasing by the tigers.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/peeping-tom-beaten-death-110105503.html

I have contacted a bunch of my Ang Moh friends and they are planning to beat the shit out of few Singaporeans in the coming weeks.

Revenge will be sweet.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have contacted a bunch of my Ang Moh friends and they are planning to beat the shit out of few Singaporeans in the coming weeks.

Revenge will be sweet.

Every year in October they come to Nam Wah Pai & got beaten to pulp in the Wu Guan...