• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Party is KING!!

barbarachong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems like Workers Party wants to be above the law...despite many reminder and warning. Workers party simly....bo hui

Essentially they are writing their own law. Maybe LTK is practicing to become the KING. 吾王万岁

10262263_758732730849404_3122891085150267705_n.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was young I remember watching a program on Spore TV featuring a kangeroo. Maybe some of you will remember the show "Skippy the bush kangeroo" :confused:

[video=youtube;_agtNKbgSfI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_agtNKbgSfI[/video]

Today we see many kangeroos in Spore. However they are not so cute.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits "minimum wages" in millions to each individual leech aka papee, (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isaiah 10 New International Version (NIV)

10 Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2 to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.
3 What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?
4 Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives
or fall among the slain.
Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a gilr I feel very warm that you guys alway have me in you heart...I love you guys...kiss kiss

Haha, this barbarachong quite cute!

Your kisses might entice some of the SBF brothers here into joining the PAP camp, you know :biggrin::p:smile:!

jw5

Loyal
You can only be considered a king if you arrange for your children or grandchildren to take over your position. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP keeps changing the law ...how to follow the law? One law for PAP wards, another law for opposition wards. Of course, opposition decides to follow the law that apply to PAP wards lah.