• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TracyTan886 : Is She An Honest Forumer?

TracyTan886 : Is She An Honest Forumer?

• Liar

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Honest Forumer

Votes: 66 75.9%

• Total voters

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
guy-de-maupassant-writer-the-simplest-of-women-are-wonderful-liars.jpg

jw5

Loyal
In an online forum, entertainment is more important than honesty. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Am I an honest forumer?

Are you an honest forumer?

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay Tracy, last one for you for tonight.....

look_pretty_play_dirty_tee.jpg

To Be Continued .... the Battlestar Galactica will seek the TRUTH!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy Tan is a wonderful forumer who knows what she is talking about and she never ever lie in this forum. Her threads are always popular and drive up the traffic here, She is most valuable and we have a lot to learn from her. So, you fucking wake up your idea and stop trolling, loser.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you attacking Tracy?

If you don't believe her, then show us proof that she is lying. You show nothing and then make all kinds of accusation against her.

She is innocent unless proven guilty.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you attacking Tracy?

If you don't believe her, then show us proof that she is lying. You show nothing and then make all kinds of accusation against her.

She is innocent unless proven guilty.

Exactly!!!!... PAP IB behaves like that.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non issue, i hve been there many times and i can tell you its filty frm 7pm to midnight.

Definitely! The food court next to the wet market is the worst in Singapore. The tables are not cleaned and left over dirty food remained and I cannot eat there due to the condition of the uncleaned tables.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Smells like kopiuncle. :biggrin:

Yep, indeed something fishy going around here.

I am waiting for instructions from Frog Central Command (FCC) on next course of action :rolleyes:

I think FCC is lost in the mountains in Northern Thailand :biggrin: