• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Hawker Centre - Diry and Filthy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, I got a pic ...

2570305582_de1e0627b6.jpg

... of a reservoir, just in case any bro here want to go so you won't miss the place :o:o

nice picture:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. But you need to apply to NEA for licence first. You cannot strike off any part of the NEA form when you submit your applocation, ok.

and you need CCC Chairman's support and recommendation before the form can be submitted to the authorities.

PAP thinks that Singaporeans are idiots and uses such obstacles to hinder and obstruct WP to serve the people

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, u need me to show my displeasure and sent this IMH prickhead to jail? lemeknow...this ass needs to be taught a lesson in courtesy.

I think it is not necessary as people will accuse of mass rape which is not the case here. Thank you.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I think it is not necessary as people will accuse of mass rape which is not the case here. Thank you.

Ooops... you MIA so I already executed..

Yes Sir... after breakfast with P I up his points back. :biggrin:

Your orders will be followed :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucktard Tracy!

Your Subject header says Dirty and Filthy.

You fucking Liar now and say something else in the body of the message to say walls and other shit!

You are a fucking Liar!

Upz you back already. BE A GOOD BOY HENCEFORTH.
Apologise to Tracy.

Then give u more back, conditional on good behavior. :biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Bedok Central Hawker Centre was recently completed and has just been handed over. I went there last night but was shocked to see the walls, floor and surrounding filthy and dirty.

How can it be? Who accepted such shoddy work? Was there any hanky panky? Was there any corruption involved?

The new car park is equally bad. Floor is dirty and signage looks terrible.

Someone has to look into this sad situation

NEA will take WP to court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't stay at Bedok and seldom go to Bedok Central. But, ok, I will take some pics when I next go there

In that case, there is really no evidence except hearsay. Would be good to put pics as primary evidence of your allegation in future.