• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Hawker Centre - Diry and Filthy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
?

its an honest mistake.
Lets move on....

:(
:o:o

yes, perhaps that what's NEA, HDB and MND try to say. But they have fumbled in accepting a newly built, dirty building at the tax payers' expense and they must learn and not repeat that mistake again.

WhatsApp

Alfrescian
Loyal
PHOTOS please...

You have been put on her ignore list,
she can't hear you nor see you so​

suck-it-up.jpg

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy

Ten years ago we had much better and very well informed postings. I enjoyed reading then. Now we have a number of rude and less knowledgeable postings. Like you I have to be “garang” to give back at them. I too come less often now.
:wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy

Ten years ago we had much better and very well informed postings. I enjoyed reading then. Now we have a number of rude and less knowledgeable postings. Like you I have to be “garang” to give back at them. I too come less often now.
:wink:

Although I cant remember much abt the chats at that time, I do remember that the chatters were more knowledgeable, more intelligent and more witty than the bunch of ill mannered pap IBs. The distinction is very clear between them and the pap guys

PAP is scrapping the bottom of the barrel