• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Hawker Centre - Diry and Filthy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new Bedok Central Hawker Centre was recently completed and has just been handed over. I went there last night but was shocked to see the walls, floor and surrounding filthy and dirty.

How can it be? Who accepted such shoddy work? Was there any hanky panky? Was there any corruption involved?

The new car park is equally bad. Floor is dirty and signage looks terrible.

Someone has to look into this sad situation

Last edited:

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Bedok Central Hawker Centre was recently completed and has just been handed over. I went there last night but was shocked to see the walls, floor and surrounded filthy and dirty.

How can it be? Who accepted such shoddy work? Was there any hanky panky? Was there any corruption involved?

Fucktard, NPNT, understand? :rolleyes:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Bedok Central Hawker Centre was recently completed and has just been handed over. I went there last night but was shocked to see the walls, floor and surrounded filthy and dirty.

Who is that someone? Guess he is busy looking at the Opposition's Hawker Centre.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wish to write to NEA abt this. Can anyone advise me who to write to in NEA?

Thank you

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time, snap a pic if you want to be believed
if not, dun cannon fairy here FUCKTARD :kma:

I prefer you do some work yourself if you want to be educated instead of being lazy and want to be fed with information and pictures.

Take ownership and make life better for Singaporeans

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer you do some work yourself if you want to be educated instead of being lazy and want to be fed with information and pictures.

Take ownership and make life better for Singaporeans

and you? spewing all kind of shitty lies here :kma:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and you? spewing all kind of shitty lies here :kma:

Don't make a fool of yourself. Just take an MRT to Bedok and see for yourself before you comment.

Mind you, the hawker centre is less than two weeks old and the state it is in is atrocious.

Singapore is in deep trouble if that's how NEA accepts such shoddy work

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
but I got you and NEA involved in bettering the cleanliness of Bedok Central Hawker Centre.

NPNT!

go check yourself with a shrink.
it might help you before you jump down from your cheapo HDB flat thinking that nea officers are pursuing you :kma:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NPNT!

go check yourself with a shrink.
it might help you before you jump down from your cheapo HDB flat thinking that nea officers are pursuing you :kma:

Best picture is you see it with your own eyes.

Don't worry, I will get NEA staff to go visit Bedok Central Hawker Centre and see for themselves the state of the centre and the new carpark

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?140476-Changi-Village-Hawker-very-dirty-still-despite-5-2-million-upgrade/page2

familiar?

1546182.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/table-cleaning-services-at-changi-village-hawker-centre-resumed

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset