• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Peeping Tom beaten to death"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Peeping Tom beaten to death :
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/peeping-tom-beaten-death-110105503.html

A couple of interesting visitor comments.

Michael posted :
Malaysia as a country and their locals has turn to extremist and brutality country.. just this morning i watched 2 minutes video clips recorded where about 10 local guys was brutally beating an black foreigner, no matter what he did they could just hold him and call police. luckily to him police arrived on the scene otherwise they would beat him to dead, always taken laws in their own hands... every day things are getting worst in malaysia sick.

Roland posted :
In Spore too., once i witnessed three foreigners .,workers., trying to touch the white woman., but her husband step in and push them.,the three workers turn mad and started hits the white man.,four Singaporeans step in and whack the workers., two run away., one down. the three local.,keep kicking and steps., the white begin kindhearted and push them., away., pity the workers., who touch his wife.,these three Singaporeans., turn around and started whack the white man., who wife was pregrant and with one child.,few years old.,the white face was cover with bloods., his wife shouting., some one help..,help., at East Coast Seafood car park.,i was with my sons., i told them get ready., i step in and talks to the three local., bros.,pity him., let him go., if you kills him., you may go to jails., why take the risk.,? they shouted we help him., and he pushed us.,finally they calm down and walk away..that white really kena whacks like sand bag.,and running around like deer.chasing by the tigers.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the story it looks like he was saved so the title is not quite correct.

No, the "peeping tom" victim died on the way to hospital. 5 men (husband and 4 friends) are being charged for his murder. Note that the wife was fully clothed and was only resting in the living room (ie. not naked in the toilet). Thus the victim isn't actually a "peeping tom", but got beaten to death because he was in the wrong place in the wrong time looking into the wrong house.

The visitor comments are each regarding another 2 separate incidents, one in Malaysia (10 guys beat 1 black foreigner) and in Singapore (3 foreign workers try to molest a white wife, white hubby pushes them back, the 3 foreign workers beat up white hubby, 4 singaporeans intervene and beat up the 3 foreign workers, 2 of the foreign workers quickly flee while the 3rd falls onto the ground and is beaten half to death by the 4 singaporeans, the white hubby feels sorry for the 3rd foreign worker being beaten up to near death, so he pushes back the 4 singaporeans, and 3 of the singaporeans dulan ("we help u, ungrateful white prick, then u push us away while we beat up the foreign worker who try to molest ur wife? knn super dulan ah! lets whack the white prick!") and so 3 of the singaporeans now whack up the white hubby till his face is all bloodied and chase him around the east coast seafood (the only tenants around there now are Jumbo, Long Beach, and Red House... Macdonalds left liao), while his white wife pleads and shouts for help but the public ignores her, finally the guy who posted his visitor comments tells his sons to be prepared to defend him while he goes forward and convinces the 3 angry singapoeans to let the white hubby live, and finally the 4 singaporeans leave the place, leaving the badly injured white hubby and foreign worker bleeding on the ground.)

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shows how much foreigners are disliked for not following our local values and social norms...

White guy should not push his saviours. he should simply say thanks and plea with them to stop without pushing them. No one likes to be pushed around.

He asked for it.....

antibastard

Alfrescian
Loyal
belived in that crap called RULE OF LAW but KNN CCB no more such rubbish any longer

fuck it !!

must NEVER rely on nor DREAM about it

all civilized shit are bluffs unworkable and FAILURES

I almost got killed by drunk truck driver in Defu at nite my car totally wrecked i trapped inside. he fled. ccb!

he swapped to his wife being driver to cover up police bought his shits

i m alive now because i did reacted faster or else my corpse will be undrr the truck instead of my engine

my family will never knew how i died n he can cook any lie with collaboration of false evidence from his wicked wife

i will never have justice nor revenge at all KNNCCB

next guy who told me RULE OF LAW suck my dick first

i m looking for chance to run over that evil couple dead with my car that is justice

i can forge my break fluid leaked n malfunction i will also get away w murder that is also justice

thats only way workable nothing else works