• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A*Star scientist who walked naked through Holland Village took up two scholarships

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A*Star scientist who walked naked through Holland Village took up two scholarship

What a bitch. Heartless ingrate. This probably happened to many of the scholars here in sinkieland. Where most of the money can be put to better use for our own people

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A*Star scientist who walked naked through Holland Village took up two scholarship

What a bitch. Heartless ingrate. This probably happened to many of the scholars here in sinkieland. Where most of the money can be put to better use for our own people

........... like awarding to FTs

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you ask me, all the square and nerdy types in her research lab. so she found liberty and people she can communicate with at the theatres. and some are very creative. Its just a matter of time before sinkies make one hollywood blockbuster in the likes of Titanic once MV Fugro finds MH370 and she will be the next James Cameron.

Annabel Chong in the making??? Time for a sgian to take back the crown;;;;;;;;;

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought that scholarships are precious things only given to those who want or deserve it:confused:

Looking at the behaviour of this girl makes me wonder about her maturity or her mental stability. Obviously the authorities who are giving out scholarships are not doing their job:rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Police never arrest her? Or too aroused by her nudity.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought that scholarships are precious things only given to those who want or deserve it:confused:

Looking at the behaviour of this girl makes me wonder about her maturity or her mental stability. Obviously the authorities who are giving out scholarships are not doing their job:rolleyes:

They will use to justify awarding all scholarships to foreigners.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They will use to justify awarding all scholarships to foreigners.

If they give it to foreigners then there is nothing to prevent them from running off. As I said the people giving out these scholarships are not doing their job to protect taxpayers money.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

typical selfish bastard sinkies. very common nowadays. Basically she went on a long garmen paid holiday in UK/cambridge and sweden for 6-7 years , enjoy life , and basically want a free lunch and talk cock about "no interests" when she is basically a lazy parasitic bitch who redused to pay her bond. also speak so much about ASTAR selection committee for being real idiots. reals @ssholes giver and recipient

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not from their own pockets, just like giving Free Scholarships to FTs.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good thing PAP is importing better genes from PRC now. This 'scholar' is example of the defective genes of the Singapore Chinese race, descended off the ugliest shit that was kicked out of China a hundred years ago, Lee family included (plus all the butt ugly ministers).

93%20-%20choreographer%20-%20Eng%20Kar%20Er.jpg

1063187660.jpeg
20090504.103644_nude_scholar.jpg

astarmain.jpg

Eng%20Kai%20Er%203.jpg
3225358125_18b0ed85bd_o.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good thing PAP is importing better genes from PRC now. This 'scholar' is example of the defective genes of the Singapore Chinese race, descended off the ugliest shit that was kicked out of China a hundred years ago, Lee family included (plus all the butt ugly ministers).

You're too harsh. Some Japanese broads look exactly like her, they even share that kawaii jagged teeth look.

The Familee's exceptional genes, on the other hand, are out of this world and on a whole new level. :biggrin:

7618b9596592d355826d10c878ce4baf_330.jpg

lkylwl.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. She had a hand in the creation of the Tomodachi Collection.:o:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're too harsh. Some Japanese broads look exactly like her, they even share that kawaii jagged teeth look.

The Familee's exceptional genes, on the other hand, are out of this world and on a whole new level. :biggrin:

7618b9596592d355826d10c878ce4baf_330.jpg

lkylwl.jpg

Spore is really a sad place. If you look at the current generation of Lees, they wouldn't survive in current Spore without the famiLee business.