• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am going australia next feb.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amazingly, some pple think they own this forum...:rolleyes:

No one except boss man Sam owns this forum.
You said you wanted to quit the forum so I told you to fuck off....
Man up and walk the talk....dun be a spineless attention whore.....

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop bossing me around and dun sound like you are really the boss of this forum. i come when i like and i leave when i wish. no need and you are not qualified to tell me when. diu lei lou mou!

No one except boss man Sam owns this forum.
You said you wanted to quit the forum so I told you to fuck off....
Man up and walk the talk....dun be a spineless attention whore.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
apparently, again and again until i get PR.
i know next year is sg 50, the truth about sinkies is not what the ministars and cronies want you to believe, i have given up hope on them. they luke to dictate lies to be truth, let them be...:o

Why would you want to go to that crap country when Singapore is so much better? :rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am no ordinary sinkie, you will be glad to meet me...:o

I don't wish to be associated or even have the chance to meet a person like that. In general I tend to stay away from sinkies as much as possible.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
stop bossing me around and dun sound like you are really the boss of this forum. i come when i like and i leave when i wish. no need and you are not qualified to tell me when. diu lei lou mou!

You sound like a typical low down taxi driver.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow respect man like that means really elite of the elite.

don't play play. he's from the commando special forces counter terrorist plains clothes unit.

image.jpg