• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am going australia next feb.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apparently, again and again until i get PR.
i know next year is sg 50, the truth about sinkies is not what the ministars and cronies want you to believe, i have given up hope on them. they luke to dictate lies to be truth, let them be...:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will also quit this forum also, anything sinkie to be exact, got things quick ask...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
s'pore is not what the media portrays it to be, sinkies are selfish and balless. it is of no difference whether they try to make sinkies believe in the SG50 thingy. cohesiveness my foot...!:oIo:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
s'pore is not what the media portrays it to be, sinkies are selfish and balless. it is of no difference whether they try to make sinkies believe in the SG50 thingy. cohesiveness my foot...!:oIo:

All the stuff we read in the media are PAP propaganda ...international news agencies are too lazy to even bother to do their own research, they just take the PAP bs stats at face value. Sinkapore is so insignificant in the world stage, that's why outside media don't want to chap it. Any the way, those who read everything from the media of sinkapore always get conned.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stay away from Sydney.
apparently, again and again until i get PR.
i know next year is sg 50, the truth about sinkies is not what the ministars and cronies want you to believe, i have given up hope on them. they luke to dictate lies to be truth, let them be...:o