• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baey Yam Keng Is In Critical Condition Due to Dengue

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
opposition supporters should not waste anymore precious time and start holding up banners outside parliament demanding for by-election when he meets his maker.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Erotica69 should offer his Chee buy ass to Bay Yam Keng and an instant sinkie cure.

That is what he do every night to earn his living.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: If I pray for the death of a MP due to him succumbing to Dengue Fever

No need to for updates unless its to announce the fucktard's dead

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to for updates unless its to announce the fucktard's dead

If he recovers or gets discharged, the news will spread even faster. This attention whore Baey will take selfie and publish it on social media sites.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah! baey yum yum is ok and discharged! - as usual

so predictable. what else is new for the most attention craving whore?

imo, it's probably a lame gimmick to free advertise for his stage play.:*:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This gay fucker probably got AIDS from his faggot lover. they are just calling it Dengue.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

How much was his hospital bill?
Lower than $8?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Erotica69 should offer his Chee buy ass to Bay Yam Keng and an instant sinkie cure.

That is what he do every night to earn his living.

Dear all, please pardon Tonychat as this is how he offers himself to his UMNO and MIC masters. He assumes others are like him!