• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why NSP is in a mess

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Mr Goh Meng Seng:

Someone asks me why I say NSP is in a mess? Look at it objectively, within 3 years it has lost Nicole Seah, its media team Praveen, Samantha and others while the two scholars resigned from the CEC almost immediately after last Ordinary Party Congress. It means almost immediately after they were elected or coopted into CEC, they just resigned.

If this is not a mess I don't know how to classify it. Worst still, their newsletter was held up because they went into meaningless and self inflicting Campaign of defiance which nobody would empathize or sympathize with them.

Once you choose the path of politics, you must be ready to compromise your own privacy as a public figure. Politicians all the over have been required to declare their assets in the name of transparency. So I don't really undestand what the point they are fighting against or for.

In essence, they are just hitting their toes with their own big stone, depriving themselves of an important party organ for such prolonged period. It is really a political mess Caused by bad political judgement.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks goodness the PAP is still in power. I shudder at the thought of any of these clown opposition parties running the country.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Mr Goh Meng Seng:

Someone asks me why I say NSP is in a mess? Look at it objectively, within 3 years it has lost Nicole Seah, its media team Praveen, Samantha and others while the two scholars resigned from the CEC almost immediately after last Ordinary Party Congress. It means almost immediately after they were elected or coopted into CEC, they just resigned.

If this is not a mess I don't know how to classify it. Worst still, their newsletter was held up because they went into meaningless and self inflicting Campaign of defiance which nobody would empathize or sympathize with them.

Once you choose the path of politics, you must be ready to compromise your own privacy as a public figure. Politicians all the over have been required to declare their assets in the name of transparency. So I don't really undestand what the point they are fighting against or for.

In essence, they are just hitting their toes with their own big stone, depriving themselves of an important party organ for such prolonged period. It is really a political mess Caused by bad political judgement.

what is all this about????

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He hasn't clearly articulated why these people resigned despite wanting to bring this topic up. It would not make sense why people would "just resign" after getting a CEC post.

If this was WP, then he would absolutely agree with me. His reason would be clearly spelt out and this would be along the lines of the "intolerable" conditions created by leaders such as LTK and Sylvia Lim. He would then support any resignee; in NSP case, GMS appears to be faulting the state of NSP to the resignees instead.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Mr Goh Meng Seng:

Someone asks me why I say NSP is in a mess? Look at it objectively, within 3 years it has lost Nicole Seah, its media team Praveen, Samantha and others while the two scholars resigned from the CEC almost immediately after last Ordinary Party Congress. It means almost immediately after they were elected or coopted into CEC, they just resigned..
nothing compare to the loss of mr rabid goh ms aka i'm-always-correct aka i-always-have-the-last-word.

just look at wp's aljunied grc team. where is the team now after the loss of rabid goh ms? where?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Mr Goh Meng Seng:

it's in a mess becos every little indians wanna be the BIG INDIAN CHIEF. so when ex-indian chief gms left, every little indians would haggle for the control of power.

it's obvious that they are disorganised and disunited and distracted and deluded from the main objective.

such is the mentalitty that is infesting most of the opp camps and that's why the pap doesn't feel the threat from any of them cos they know internally, such little indians would kill each other out b4 facing the real enemy, i.e, the pap.

the only formidable foe that's threatening the pap now seems to be WP. then again, within the wp's camp there are so called "traitors" who love seeing the party's failure.

sadly, my evil twin ah seng appears to be harboring such bad intention.

i hope everyone can see and re-confirm who is the bigger enemy we intend to defeat and put aside all personal qualm, unite, co-operate and strive to bring down the pap.

if the opp continues to be disillusioned and disunited with inhouse fighting, perhaps and hopefully, it's better not for them to win any ward lest the voters shall be made to suffer and they would feel betrayed for their trust and confidence.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the likes of NSP and SDP have to somehow win a constituency next election. they have to get out of the eternity political wilderness. it is so sad for them.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
the likes of NSP and SDP have to somehow win a constituency next election. they have to get out of the eternity political wilderness. it is so sad for them.

Don't see how these two parties can win any seat in their current state. People might be unhappy with pap but that doesn't mean voters will by default cast protest votes against the ruling party. especially so when the oppositions doesn't offer an effective alternative or vision. There is a limit to how far opposition can go by merely banking on negative sentiment on the govt to win votes. In the end people will grudgingly vote PAP because that the only viable choice to them.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks goodness the PAP is still in power. I shudder at the thought of any of these clown opposition parties running the country.

Thank goodness, the PAP is going to be in the opposition after GE 2016. I look forward to seeing the PAP gang on trial for treason, corruption and human right abuses.

Don't join the PAP, please.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS blaming himself. He brought it NS into NSP. He placed her in the suicide team which he didn't join. Then he left. Then he blame Nicole.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng's posts ahead of the last election were very insightful

Now he is irrelevant politically.

Better to pursue his UFO interest, where he may contribute some value.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng's posts ahead of the last election were very insightful

Now he is irrelevant politically.

Better to pursue his UFO interest, where he may contribute some value.

The disquiet Goh Meng Seng doesn't want to talk about why 3 of the departures came from GMS Tampines team (Gilbert, Raymond, GMS) none whom were from the RP scholar group, and departed even before the group did.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't see how these two parties can win any seat in their current state. People might be unhappy with pap but that doesn't mean voters will by default cast protest votes against the ruling party. especially so when the oppositions doesn't offer an effective alternative or vision. There is a limit to how far opposition can go by merely banking on negative sentiment on the govt to win votes. In the end people will grudgingly vote PAP because that the only viable choice to them.

Yes I concur with your point of view. The non WP parties are still unlikely to win any seats. It seems unfortunately for us that only wp is likely to win at least two grcs in the next ge

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I concur with your point of view. The non WP parties are still unlikely to win any seats. It seems unfortunately for us that only wp is likely to win at least two grcs in the next ge

Unfortunately for you that WP going to win at least 2 GRCs?? Unfortunate???